• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VVSF / JVS 1266xx subs

Ylijumala

1/3/21
In the Soviet EU
The VSF 126610 thread is getting a little crowded with non-vsf posts, so let's start one for these new VVSF (JVS, aka. Jia VS, aka. fake VS if I understood that correctly) subs that are supposedly available from Puretime (at least):

https://puretimewatch.io/submariner-...ion-a3235.html

rlx20210824_208.jpg

It looks like the movement used is the "VR" (Shanghai) 3235 that quite a few new releases are using. It seems that the Liaoning (Dandong) superclone VS3235 is nowhere to be seen at the moment...

rlx20210824_220.jpg

Superficially the promo pics look good enough. Movement finishing looks ok. If anyone has actual QC pictures, those would be nice to see how the actual production batch is turning out to be.

Serial batch: 3M8
Clasp code: H7Z

Last edited:

Ylijumala

1/3/21
In the Soviet EU
Made this comparison pic. Clean promo pic is missing the golden "GENEVA SWISS" and "ROLEX" engravings, but otherwise it looks rather identical.

Also the movement serial 9XL77622 is identical.

jU0vlJ.jpg

Last edited:

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
The virgin movement is the same source - confirmed by the same serial nos. The factories just used different engravers to put on the wordings.

hiwhatsup

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/21
USA
I ordered VVSF sub kermit from puretime a week ago that I've since approved and is about to be shipped.

I'll gladly post the QC pics here if anyone is interested, I'm not sure if that violates our QC pics policy?

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
I ordered VVSF sub kermit from puretime a week ago that I've since approved and is about to be shipped.

I'll gladly post the QC pics here if anyone is interested, I'm not sure if that violates our QC pics policy?

In a case like this (more or less new watch without a lot reference yet) you can share your QCs for information.

What's is not allowed, is to post all you QC and ask for unspecified help.

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU

Go ahead mate, once the watch is approved you can send QCs. I think many will be interested to have a glimpse at them.

Envoyé de mon SM-G991B en utilisant Tapatalk