• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JVS 126610 S3235....Fake VSF???

btrizzy1

Known Member
26/12/09

Info and pics from reddit. Credit to u/pmtu for pics/info and u/symons87 for pics
jLtNsF.jpg
jLtEn5.jpg
jLt7hp.jpg
jLtuRb.jpg
jLtfZt.jpg
jLtFI2.jpg
jLtGXE.jpg
jLtSxn.jpg
jLtbW3.jpg
jLtJfY.jpg
jLtxQs.jpg
jLtc2D.jpg

I have an order from the same TD from RG that u/symons87 purchased his 126610LV, which was suppose to be from VSF factory. However u/pmtu noted that his u/symons87 QC pics are not from VSF but from JVS factory which is apparent when looking at the serial numbers. Either the TD from RG is knowingly trying to bait and switch VSF for JVS or he is ignorant of the change from his supplier. Regardless, I may still keep my order up to see how JVS stands up.

Last edited:

btrizzy1

Known Member
26/12/09
Just received my QC pics.

Last edited by a moderator:

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
I had a similar story, also with a TD from RG who sent me these QC pics. When I pushed back that the S/N did not correspond with any known ones from VSF, he stated that because of the raids, VSF has gone to another case manufacturer and is now sourcing from them. Hence the new S/N. My order was then cancelled and my money was refunded.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: btrizzy1

btrizzy1

Known Member
26/12/09
I had a similar story, also with a TD from RG who sent me these QC pics. When I pushed back that the S/N did not correspond with any known ones from VSF, he stated that because of the raids, VSF has gone to another case manufacturer and is now sourcing from them. Hence the new S/N. My order was then cancelled and my money was refunded.

I'm keeping mine and will post more pics when I get it. The movement is not as nice as VSF

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
I'm keeping mine and will post more pics when I get it. The movement is not as nice as VSF

Look forward to seeing what you get. Interesting that your QC pics included a shot of the movement, as mine did not.

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
this morning I received QC of my ... (hypothetical VSF) .. I have no rehaut photos, so I asked if you send them to me.
beyond this, mine in the QC also has the label with a green corner and the stamp 25 attached to the caseback ... do I have to worry?

p.s. bracelet code 6hs

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
this morning I received QC of my ... (hypothetical VSF) .. I have no rehaut photos, so I asked if you send them to me.
beyond this, mine in the QC also has the label with a green corner and the stamp 25 attached to the caseback ... do I have to worry?

p.s. bracelet code 6hs

KJ2020 help, prof....

Last edited:

btrizzy1

Known Member
26/12/09
Some pics of 126619LB from the same factory:
And some pics 116619LB from the same factory:
credit to u/pmtu on reddit for pics

Both look pretty good to me. I may pick one of these up if the 126610LV I ordered from this factory turns out good.

Reto

Known Member
Certified
11/4/19
Looks like the cut the datewheel out with a butter knife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk