• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Factory - RF Factory Upcoming 126610 Release

GottaHave

Known Member
28/12/20
So after days of shit talking the watch and Andrew you can’t actually fault it so you’re asking others to do so so as you can say you were right?

What kind of prick are you.

I ONLY posted these pics to help the community.

I have NOT changed my mind at all about what I said and show me where I have.
The faults are STILL with the watch & it DOESN'T excuse or justify the lying ad and the selling of the lie by a TD.

If I could delete the post pics I would as clearly you DON'T want to see the delivered product.

I am NOT showing the watch as a proud owner, I am sharing what I received & trying to help people decide what they may do.

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU

From the first moment on, I felt sorry for her need to stick my eye on all the watches and put a magnifying glass on them. Laughable.

Mine arrive today, will try to take some pics and make a review today.

Looks like they are trying to copy noob and arf plastic and stickers

GottaHave

Known Member
28/12/20
What the hell is it with you people? Leave all the childish insults for private messages and just FOCUS on the actual topic. Please.

It's called defending yourself and by the way, I don't work for you.

When I do & I'm on your premises you can request what you have done. Until then, YOU contribute to the thread yourself.

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
So after days of shit talking the watch and Andrew you can’t actually fault it so you’re asking others to do so so as you can say you were right?

among other things .. so many answers yes, no, yes, no .. but who asked him all these questions? obnoxious and haughty, moreover.

GottaHave

Known Member
28/12/20
Fucking Steinhart guy is back at it again

I'm absolutely regretful I posted pics and some details for you and the other 3 clowns above.
I wish I could delete them so hopefully a mod will.

I'm contributing detail and views in this thread and what have you characters done in this thread, nothing at all.
In fact, I believe only one of you clowns actually purchased the RF. If I'm wrong pls let me know.

Aggressive? No, I just don't lay down when attacked by you & the others as I'm not your door mat.
You hunt in a pack it appears, I can guarantee when on your own you're a pussy.

So, stop flapping your gums, buy an RF and only then post. This is called staying on topic and contributing.

Last edited:

Ylijumala

1/3/21
In the Soviet EU
It's called defending yourself and by the way, I don't work for you.
GottaHave said:
you and the other 3 clowns above
GottaHave said:
when on your own you're a pussy

With that attitude, you would not last a day working for me. You must be a piece of work in real life, Mr. Tough Internet Guy.

Did I mention you by name? That you feel attacked by what I said is telling and you might want to reflect on that for a moment. It seems you feel you're being "singled out" by "the pack". Why might that be, I wonder.

That said, thank you for the pictures. The contribution does not excuse your lack of manners, however; quite the opposite.

GottaHave

Known Member
28/12/20
With that attitude, you would not last a day working for me. You must be a piece of work in real life, Mr. Tough Internet Guy.

Did I mention you by name? That you feel attacked by what I said is telling and you might want to reflect on that for a moment. It seems you feel you're being "singled out" by "the pack". Why might that be, I wonder.

That said, thank you for the pictures. The contribution does not excuse your lack of manners, however; quite the opposite.

Funny, I'm sworn at and called names and to you I'm the guilty.

Work for you? Sorry, I have a far better and more successful job than anything you may offer. Add to that why would I work for you with 'your' attitude.

Tough guy? No, I just don't take people's crap. Tough guy? No, I just hit back harder.

When I'm not on the receiving end of somebody's BS my posts are more than best manners. If in doubt, go and check them all.

Yes, go tag a mod as when the water is too hot for you guys you go run for help instead of resolving it cordially yourself.

As I said, I wish I hadn't posted anything of assistance to bullies like you lot. Go and buy one yourself without any free assistance and take the chance like some us did.

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
21/8/21
Canada
Tough guy? No, I just hit back harder.

Lol somebody get grandpa back inside, he missed his meds this morning!

giphy.gif