• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

daytona4130

16/11/20
imho: parts builded in china, not engraved. sent all in a safe country, then engraved, assembled and shipped worldwide. i will consider also the option to engrave only and ship directly disassembled parts in countries where the custom is particularly strict. this will raise the prices i think, but will be much safer for everybody

Reactions: jimn24 and mega12

mega12

I'm Pretty Popular
17/10/17
I wish that Tapa App would load faster.
Feels always like an MSDos experience to open up such long threads…

ljewell646

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
20/5/18
Hello guys, has anyone news of Toro Bravo's? He doesn't even reply to emails ...

I have also had trouble getting ahold of him. He is usually very quick to reply up until I asked for a refund. I’m going to give him the benefit of the doubt because I’ve ordered 3 watches with awesome, quick responses as well as through all of the raid issues and answered any questions I had. Someone also posted on his page here about getting a refund with no issues. Hoping he’s just away for a bit or something.

Reactions: Goldenboy74

Mr Gatsby

17/4/17
You could be right,I know of a situation where a well know watch seller in Australia lost nearly $20,000 on a Daytona with box,cards the full set,I don't think people know how good reps have become,he should have done more research into the watch he was purchasing for a client,but these things are happening,rep watches are getting into the gen market , possibly a reason why the Crackdown by china

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

He's a terrible dealer!! As you said he should of done more to check the watch out. It takes me about 10 seconds with a loop to see what's real or not and there is plenty to tell you it's not real up close.

alexbpm

Looking Around
11/1/21
Went to place and order last week for multiple watches, only to be informed that both VSF and VRF were shut down. Oh the disappointment. Not sure if I should wait for them to resurface and risk compromised quality, or buy a lesser quality rep.

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
Trusty confirmed XF is closed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
Trusty confirmed XF is closed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk