• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

RedBearrd

Wrist Admirer
Certified
22/11/17
The Netherlands 🇳🇱
Just don’t understand why our TDS are being hammerd in this thread, “x said factory y was open and now it is not true”. “TD x gives wrong information bla di bla”

Come on now, in these difficult times information is sparse and factories are laying low. TDs give information, they want to tell good news and sometimes that changes. Plz give them some credit, thx

Rollie4Life

28/7/19
My concerns exactly.
I know it's kind of taboo to post all of your QC pictures asking for others to help you pick them apart, but I hope the next few people that order one of these pieces shares their QC so we can compare them to QC pics from before the raid.

100% agree. We should encourage it right now in the context we are in.

D.EASTLEY

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/5/16
I am feeling the good vibes. Another couple of weeks and hopefully we will have a few QC's.

jkrw247

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/21
I don't doubt the story about VSF. Until Jan 2021, I myself thought I would never ever buy a rep Rolex until I was stunned by VSF products.

Their Subs are literally so good that if you re-engraved the serial rehaut and replaced the balance with GEN it would make it extremely damn difficult to tell apart from the real thing unless you are a seasoned watchmaker who actually works on movements often.

Wearing my VSFs, I often worried about the GEN Rolexes that I have. All of them, which I paid gray prices for. I wondered if they would one day become worthless because of VSF relegating them to the NWBIG domain.

For this I really believe that some scam victims actually did pay GEN price for VSF because they are typically people who are pre-disposed to the idea that "reps are low quality products with glaring flaws" and get over-confident easily. Little did they know there is a VSF, which easily represents the pinnacle of the most advanced modern Chinese counterfeiting technology.

I will miss Noob and VSF dearly. Both of them gave us, the little guys, who got scammed by ADs to buy shit and never got any Rolexes in return, the chance to own what we really wanted.

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Puretime said GMF is closed permanently but I just saw new GMF 41mm Subs listed on Trusty's site.

Is GMF back in action already???

http://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=352

ROLSUB0381C.jpg
ROLSUB0381B.jpg

ROLSUB0381A.jpg
ROLSUB0380B.jpg

ROLSUB0380A.jpg
ROLSUB0379B.jpg

Reactions: John Abel

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Damn, this is the first time I’m actually believing that we may not see the likes and quality of the watches VSF were producing for quite some time.

Yes, it looks very likely that Noob and VSF will become history. And from what Josh wrote it seems that VSF is just trying to clear the stock and then call it a day.

Reactions: Paolo069

Fergulator72

I'm Pretty Popular
4/5/21
Damn, this is the first time I’m actually believing that we may not see the likes and quality of the watches VSF were producing for quite some time.
That would be a travesty,no more noob Daytona or vsf subs ,I'm glad I at least got 1 Daytona early in the year,black dial,was planning on getting the white dial also

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: lotavio

onlyrolexes

26/12/20
That would be a travesty,no more noob Daytona or vsf subs ,I'm glad I at least got 1 Daytona early in the year,black dial,was planning on getting the white dial also

I was annoyed at myself for ordering 3 Noob V4 (Chocolate RG , ceramic black, and panda dials) but now I’m so glad I did. Literally the panda and black dials were shipped 3 days before the raids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Tiger4

onlyrolexes

26/12/20

I was annoyed at myself for ordering 3 Noob V4 (Chocolate RG , ceramic black, and panda dials) but now I’m so glad I did. Literally the panda and black dials were shipped 3 days before the raids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Tiger4