• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
IWC Big Pilot IW502001 Real Ceramic ZF V2

Latest batch has a short minute hand

WLkLq.jpg

​​​​​​​
WL2s6.jpg

Very close to Gen I saw comparison

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Omagad I see a Tudor Heritage Ranger listed as a super rep. It says that it's made by S factory, but I can't find any information about this version. Is this a typo and it should say V6F, or am I too daft to do my research properly? :)

Razko

Horology Curious
25/11/17
I would suggest the latest PAM438 Tuttonero from V6F is worthy of super rep status. I got one a few weeks ago and it is pretty mint. I've studied the differences between it and pictures of gen, only tell is that the 5 or 6 movement screws and a small metal ring on the movement visible through the display caseback should be black but they are silver, but even then unless you are looking at it side by side with a gen or you are intimately familiar with that particular PAM you wouldn't pick it. Power reserve indicator is fake. Other than that I think it's pretty much 1:1.
very happy with it.

Very curious about the decision on this one. The new movement looks very well replicated, very few tells on it.

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
Oh I see. You mean the limited run 5015D. I actually tried on the black bathyscaphe and this specific watch at the BP Boutique in Beijing apm. Just as you said, the rep's bezel looks good, but the dial on the gen looks more refined and does not have any trace of purple. An info compilation thread about this rep is here: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/blancpain/327700-wake-up-zf-ff-blue-dial-is-out/page15
See my pics and tell me, do you still see it being purple? Sure, the color isnt 100% accurate but it isnt far off, i'd say its a first class rep thats sure
Omagad
Here is my ZF

pgLb2.jpg

pgXjd.jpg

pgaST.jpg

pg5QA.jpg

pgB3Q.jpg

Here are some gen pics
medium_822979-fs-blancpain-fifty-fathoms-blue-flinque-dial.jpg

83d3756fd216402c5709b08c647564a0.jpg

f43fdb26f1aa72daa1be604506404a1c.jpg

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
I'll need a bit more feedback on that.

Btw, is the Bezel Action sitll terribly cheap?

Yup, but its that way also on my black one
I will try to gather more opinions if this deserves to be on the list, btw, there is a thread where the rep is discussed (but i guess you already know that)

Muni

Renowned Member
9/7/17
Omagad I see a Tudor Heritage Ranger listed as a super rep. It says that it's made by S factory, but I can't find any information about this version. Is this a typo and it should say V6F, or am I too daft to do my research properly? :)

http://www.toro.host/index.php?route...roduct_id=1538

been out of stock.
never seen one come on m2m either. Been looking out for it.
recently got a v6f version, seems that pops up ever now and than.

Last edited:

timnic54

16/2/16
Thailand
I'll need a bit more feedback on that.

Btw, is the Bezel Action sitll terribly cheap?

I have the Noob V2 FF and the Blue steel ZF FF . The bezel action on the Noob is not great, but not at all bad. I also have two Gen BP FFs and can compare directly. Blindfold it is hard to distinguish between the ZF and Gen. If people are saying it is terribly cheap they have never experienced the Gen.

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
I have the Noob V2 FF and the Blue steel ZF FF . The bezel action on the Noob is not great, but not at all bad. I also have two Gen BP FFs and can compare directly. Blindfold it is hard to distinguish between the ZF and Gen. If people are saying it is terribly cheap they have never experienced the Gen.

What do you think of the blue ff from zf? first class?

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
LIST UPDATE: IWC Big Pilot IW502001 Real Ceramic ZF V2 moved down (waiting for new batch, short minute hand issue)

Thanks tphan

There’s comparison ZF bought Gen sample, the Chinese website very slow I try my best

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tphan

4/10/15
LIST UPDATE: IWC Big Pilot IW502001 Real Ceramic ZF V2 moved down (waiting for new batch, short minute hand issue)

Thanks tphan

:thumbsup: I rejected that QC and received another QC and same issue at the moment

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple

Well, I did experience the Gen and you can really feel the difference if you have any knowledge in watches. (not saying you don't, hehe, just saying I think you're a little too gentle with the ZF). Bezel is too light and too soft on the ZF when there is a much more solid feeling on the gen.

I know that Noob is way better tho.

timnic54

16/2/16
Thailand
Are you sure?

IMHO yes I think it is. I regularly have the Gen and Rep in my hand. There is a visible white edge under the DW hole, not visible on the Gen, but very hard to see and needs to be looked for carefully. The keyless works in reverse ( But that never stopped anyone calling a TC sub a Super rep) Otherwise it is as good as it gets. The depth of blue in the bezel is good. I have had three Gens in blue in my hands. The exact bezel colour varies from Gen to Gen.