• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

pancorjackhammer

I'm Pretty Popular
21/12/15
Not bad, the markers tho ? And the hands (and the subdials)

But definitely NWBIG imo, what you think ?

Added to first class for the moment.

image.png
those shiny subdials...

D

d4m.test

I think it is. The big bang is quite spot on. Except for the incablock protection, the rotor which isn't engraved and the 27 jewels on the bridge.

Sent from my SM-G930F using RWI mobile app

27 jewels on the bridge?? Can you explain that?

D

d4m.test

Somebody knows if we can consider JF 23J 116500 Daytona w/ black dial like a super rep ?
I know the chrono doesn't work on this watch but about the thickness, dial, bracelet etc

D

d4m.test

Somebody knows if we can consider JF 23J 116500 Daytona w/ black dial like a super rep ?
I know the chrono doesn't work on this watch but about the thickness, dial, bracelet etc

How can it be a super rep without a working chrono? Do any other super rep chronos have non working chronos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nikoel

I'm Pretty Popular
22/2/16

I was about to hit the report button on this post - the watch doesn't accomplish the second most fundamental function of a watch - you know, using it to time things...

nikoel

I'm Pretty Popular
22/2/16
The display back case show a movement which is only a decoration. Unless I am mistaken it for another watch

Sent from my SM-G930F using RWI mobile app

45e5bc8b77defe39176041ed0e53949a.jpg

I think I would include it in the list because in default configuration you need to take the strap off to reveal the caseback - the bar is simply set too high for open casebacks otherwise.

It's just simply not possible to get this rep better unless they use a gen-spec movement.

Although with that said if they could use the 9### series movements or ETA it would have been much more appreciated. The gen beats at just over 25K; whilst the rep is at 21K

My vote still says it's a super-rep

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

I don't have a very good english level so nobody understand my question haha

I know this watch can not be listed in super rep list because the chrono doesn't work.
But for you, the "appearance" of this watch is like the gen ?

Seamusflood

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/16
45e5bc8b77defe39176041ed0e53949a.jpg

I think I would include it in the list because in default configuration you need to take the strap off to reveal the caseback - the bar is simply set too high for open casebacks otherwise.

It's just simply not possible to get this rep better unless they use a gen-spec movement.

Although with that said if they could use the 9### series movements or ETA it would have been much more appreciated. The gen beats at just over 25K; whilst the rep is at 21K

My vote still says it's a super-rep

Sent from the RWI App

It's a lovely piece but the bezel and stutter give it away

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I will share surprise super Rep Side By Side stay tuned

D

d4m.test

Out of this list. What are the top 5 or so CLOSEST to gen?