• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

flyingMD

Known Member
3/5/16
43574ea9da2dfcb1beea199d529df443.jpg

Just to share

Sent from the RWI App

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Gen is a bit sharper/angular than the XF. ZF has the tiny guards. Not easy to show on side by side but if you take a look at the reps against gen pics/videos you can see what I mean.

Thanks mate, Tiny ZF CGs are clear, not sure do I see XF's sharper guards but will have a look for that.

D

d4m.test

Hello , tried to look around a superrep Explorer I 39mm , Does anybody recommend one?

D

d4m.test

Sorry , tried to search but I Am still so new here ...regards

flyingMD

Known Member
3/5/16
Sorry , tried to search but I Am still so new here ...regards

still debating with that watch. didn't get consensus yet.
The best one in the market is JF V2 at the moment. I got one from TD.
it's good!!!

flyingMD

Known Member
3/5/16
I am just suggesting..
Is it a good idea to share the photos that got concensus or discussed in OP?

D

d4m.test

still debating with that watch. didn't get consensus yet.
The best one in the market is JF V2 at the moment. I got one from TD.
it's good!!!
Do you have to take out the crown one ( gen ) or two times?

D

d4m.test

It doesn't have date. So answer is one to adjust time obviously.

Sent from the RWI App
Thanks , I asked because I have seen an 114060 rep with two positions .....
Think that maybe was a cheap one ....
Regards

sogo

15/1/13
Gen is a bit sharper/angular than the XF. ZF has the tiny guards. Not easy to show on side by side but if you take a look at the reps against gen pics/videos you can see what I mean.

Rough attempt:
View attachment 76330

Could you piont the diffrent on picture , I can ask my friend take Gen CGs picture .

sogo

15/1/13
Not sufficient, I'm afraid. :bleh:

:angrymob:
You'd better knows more about sub-forum first , PAM sub-forum have a professional team , sent the questionnaire to them, you will know more info.
How can mysterio to proof ? [URL='https://forum.replica-watch.info/dict/result.html?keyword=even']even though mysterio or ALE is a professional.[/URL]

The thread itself is seem to border on pure subjectivity ,
Even if someone realizes that a post may have been unprofessional, it spreads information beyond anticipated locales.

It need a team (more than 3 professionls) sent the questionnaire and compute the mean.

BTW,

It is out-of-date for the PAM consensual list Commonly accepted as Super Reps NWBIGs.

Noob and H-factory lost the game by KW.
KW/ZF was washed out in Panerai by VSF.
KW disappear/fade away, need re-name KW-XF or VSF.

compare to PAM441 VS v2, Tudor pelogos Blue or 5B is very easy and skin-deep.

Awesomeo

13/9/13
Could you piont the diffrent on picture , I can ask my friend take Gen CGs picture .

Snap some photos of the CG and pop them in the LHD thread and hopefully we'll get an owner to post similar photos.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
:angrymob:
You'd better knows more about sub-forum first , PAM sub-forum have a professional team , sent the questionnaire to them, you will know more info.
How can mysterio to proof ? even though mysterio or ALE is a professional.

The thread itself is seem to border on pure subjectivity ,
Even if someone realizes that a post may have been unprofessional, it spreads information beyond anticipated locales.

It need a team (more than 3 professionls) sent the questionnaire and compute the mean.

BTW,

It is out-of-date for the PAM consensual list Commonly accepted as Super Reps NWBIGs.

Noob and H-factory lost the game by KW.
KW/ZF was washed out in Panerai by VSF.
KW disappear/fade away, need re-name KW-XF or VSF.

compare to PAM441 VS v2, Tudor pelogos Blue or 5B is very easy and skin-deep.

Pointless and too late. You don't like the thread, don't participate.

If you have something more constructive to share, you're welcome.

jensdm

Looking Around
2/11/12
Is the current heritage 2016 Black bay shield ZF (a2824) still considered a super rep?

D

d4m.test

Dear all, I have read through most of the articles regard to Pam boutique 411. Understand that Pam 411 is a Super rep but previously in 2014 to 2015 there were instances the dial of the 411 is brown (similar to Pam 390 dial) instead of gen dial which is black.
Any idea the below link KW version is better than current 2017 H-maker version and does it still have the brown instead of the black?

Would humbly like to hear the experts views on the above as I am in the midst of purchase.

Thank you dear all!