• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

DominickDecocco

Known Member
7/3/18
Thank you for the reply - out of the box without modding who would you say is king for the Sub’s 16610 LN & LV?

i wanna know, too. if someone has a good version that is in stock somewhere i could make comparison photos of my gen 16610 (2008)

Last edited:

genericname

Looking Around
23/8/19
Hi,
thanks for replying.
would you mind telling me what versions are better then since I can’t find anything and they are not listed here in the thread. I can only find models for the 114300 but that’s the bigger size model.

Same here - wondering if 34mm 114200 UBF/ANF deserves to be on the list.

Dirkjon

Supporter
Certified
15/4/12
USA
May I humbly suggest that when you say "PAM 111 Noob V3 and later" that you specifically state that the V5 should not be considered a "Super Rep" based upon the QC pics of the movement that I've personally received and the QC pics that I've seen posted by other buyers from a person listed as a "TD" here? I Don't want to call anyone out publicly but PM me and I'll privately share my QC pics for that watch and the name of the TD that they came from.

Last edited:

Dirkjon

Supporter
Certified
15/4/12
USA
May I humbly suggest that when you say "PAM 111 Noob V3 and later" that you specifically state that the V5 should not be considered a "NWBIG" based upon the QC pics of the movement that I've personally received and the QC pics that I've seen posted by other buyers from a person listed as a "TD" here? I Don't want to call anyone out publicly but PM me and I'll privately share my QC pics for that watch and the name of the TD that they came from.

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
May I humbly suggest that when you say "PAM 111 Noob V3 and later" that you specifically state that the V5 should not be considered a "NWBIG" based upon the QC pics of the movement that I've personally received and the QC pics that I've seen posted by other buyers from a person listed as a "TD" here? I Don't want to call anyone out publicly but PM me and I'll privately share my QC pics for that watch and the name of the TD that they came from.

Hmmmm, now I'm having 2nd thought.

IntenseImage

16/6/19

At least state the issues you found that makes you believe it should be removed. I have the v5 and the only difference is that some have the nipple effect on the CP and perhaps the wrong length micrometric screw ... Which some earlier models had too

Dirkjon

Supporter
Certified
15/4/12
USA
At least state the issues you found that makes you believe it should be removed. I have the v5 and the only difference is that some have the nipple effect on the CP and perhaps the wrong length micrometric screw ... Which some earlier models had too

Sure, and I hope that my QC pics are an anomaly. Here they are: https://imgur.com/a/5cI6fF8

The quality of that movement doesn't even resemble the pics of the movement on the dealer's website, nor any that I've seen other QC pics of in other posts....I don't want to call anyone out publicly so I won't post the name of the dealer that these pics came from.

Updog

18/7/19
Can't really tell from the low res. Photo, but isn't that just the swan neck that you've highlighted?

Dirkjon

Supporter
Certified
15/4/12
USA
Can't really tell from the low res. Photo, but isn't that just the swan neck that you've highlighted?

I personally don't think so. The red markings indicate what I see as the faults ( You need to blow the pics up to see the machine marks but the poor polishing of the movement is obvious imho). I marked the machine marks that I saw with the red dots that the dealer website photo doesn't show, along with the poor machining that I saw circled in red (not sure what that part of the watch is called). I didn't mark the screws that appear to be very off color from the dealer pic, but those also bother me. Could be that maybe the QC pics are just bad or that I got QC pics of a previously rejected watch. But when you compare the QC pics that I posted to the dealer website pics they really don't look anything like one and other imho and certainly not good enough to be called a "super rep". Maybe I just have a dealer that's trying to sell me a crappy rep and I shouldn't judge all other PAM 111 Noob V5's by this dealer's QC pics.

Last edited:

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Hello Omagad , why do you suggest Cartier Ballon Blue 43mm V6F V4 as a super replica and not V5? Is a can see at V5 the date wheel is not accurate to the real
https://chazingtime06.co/products/ba...ap-a1847-mc-v5
20 does not have the right tail

Good job he recommends the V4 then !! :D

That is just a DW misprint rather than a general watch flaw of all the watches coming out of the factory . The pics are also macro xxx , wouldn't be noticeable really in real life . It's a FAKE WATCH chap , every watch on this list has visible flaws if you have the knowledge to find them .

Reactions: giorgosnew1985