• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
Questions for OP and the community:

Would the community be interested to have the prices included in the list?

Should we remove watches that have been discontinued from the list? I think a few people would be disappointed to read all about the watches get excited , then reach out to a TD or read on other forums only to find that item discontinued.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prices tend to vary and it is very easy to check prices with a TD. Also older models will still be available on M2M sales

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
Prices are irrelevant as they can vary and some watches, as you have pointed out, are no longer available from TD's and are M2M only now.
Watches should only be removed if a better example comes along.

Agreed. I think the only exception would be to have some type of mark next to it, so that it denotes the watch is no longer available.

Something like:
**WM9/TW Rolex Daydate 18239**

** = Unavailable.

^Something like that.

Last edited:

Lawny

23/7/19
UK
Agreed. I think the only exception would be to have some type of mark next to it, so that it denotes the watch is no longer available.

Something like:
**WM9/TW Rolex Daydate 18239**

** = Unavailable.

^Something like that.

That would be perfect and would stop the same questions being asked over and over.......hopefully

Updog

18/7/19
The amount of effort required to keep that kind of list current is unrealistic. Especially from the legendary person themselves that has already volunteered so much of their time to compile this list in the first place Omagad !
What if a watch that was unavailable becomes available again?
What if it becomes temporarily unavailable? Etc...

I don't think think this list was ever meant to spoon feed us, but rather provide a solid starting point to begin researching from. I know the rep world can be daunting, but if you read up and do some research you will be much better off in the long run - use this list as the starting point of that research.

giorgosnew1985

Horology Curious
3/3/19
Not sure i understand the question ? If you on about the LGF Longines Master Collecton Top Edition on the list ? It is the day date version of the watch not a moonphase .

Longines, Master Collection LGF Top Edition , this watch is at the top edition of the list, can you send me a link to see

fuzzmex

2/9/17
Longines, Master Collection LGF Top Edition , this watch is at the top edition of the list, can you send me a link to see

Dude, really?
Just go to any TD website and find this watch.
The moonphase is a different model, from a different factory (GSF), so no it's not the same.
(this literally took me a minute to figure out myself, having no interest in Longines watches (other than the Legend Diver), so please at least make the effort).

Edit: I could be completely wrong here, but a minute is all I wished to spend...

Last edited:

giorgosnew1985

Horology Curious
3/3/19
chocolito is Audemars Piquet roo diver replica cuclops good enough? Moreover i think the date whell at v9 was better than the one on v9,5 at 28 tha most TD show it seems like 2 is not right it has a tail tha the original doesn't seem to have. What do you think?