Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.

Announcing PICR.me , RWI's own image hosting site!
See more
See less

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by timnic54 View Post

It is more about the crystal height in relation to the DWO which gives the impression of slight over magnification ( or indeed under) This is equally a problem with Gens in this model and others.
    I am confident that mine is correct mag. Difficult to show in Photos though.

sorry timnic54 - i admire your contribution and review. i think you got a good one. the 2 that i got sent was shocking. magnification looked 3x and the font didn't need me to zoom in at all. this is saying a lot cause i'm a complete beginner and i could see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rina1988 View Post

sorry timnic54 - i admire your contribution and review. i think you got a good one. the 2 that i got sent was shocking. magnification looked 3x and the font didn't need me to zoom in at all. this is saying a lot cause i'm a complete beginner and i could see it.
      QC at JF/ ARF is very inconsistent. My TD (Trusty ) has so far not ever presented me with a watch I have needed to reject on QC pics . It is invaluable to build a good relationship with a TD who has a good eye and knows that you won't knitpick and give him undue grief.

He will pick the best, with JF /ARF this is essential IMHO.
      After more than 25 years in both, the irony is that the Rep world is more real than the Gen world

Comment

QC at JF/ ARF is very inconsistent. My TD (Trusty ) has so far not ever presented me with a watch I have needed to reject on QC pics . It is invaluable to build a good relationship with a TD who has a good eye and knows that you won't knitpick and give him undue grief.

completely agree with everything you said. in fact i chose the sd43 based upon your review and recommendation - likewise with my purchase of the noob 4130 (thanks for that too btw). Elena from PT has been really good. how do i upload pic? just spent 10mins trying

Comment

Originally posted by Rina1988 View Post

completely agree with everything you said. in fact i chose the sd43 based upon your review and recommendation - likewise with my purchase of the noob 4130 (thanks for that too btw). Elena from PT has been really good. how do i upload pic? just spent 10mins trying
          I use a photo hosting service (Flickr) I load my photos into the hosting service then post the BBCode directly into the thread . RWI has its own hosting site PICR.me . There should be usage info somewhere .
          After more than 25 years in both, the irony is that the Rep world is more real than the Gen world

Comment

here's the QC pic showing off font. hope this link works.

https://picr.me/album/uZNf

Comment

Been Following this thread for a while! thanks for all the hard work Omagad

Comment

I agree Omagad You do some great work here and all for free. I would just like to say Thank you for all you do here. Don't lose heart, it is very much appreciated.
                Thank you mate, don't forget it is also thanks to you

Comment

Originally posted by mordret View Post

Here we go mate:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...64#post6968164

I want to say a big THANK YOU also for all your efforts... you're a win for the community!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro
                  Thank you man <3

LIST UPDATE: Rolex Daytona 116520 (Asia 4130 Mod) - Noob added to Likely Super Rep

Comment

Originally posted by chocolito View Post

You being so thin skinned is ridiculous . My comments were not aimed at you . I am not part of the in crowd on here , so I didn't know what your role is in compiling the list . I stand by comments , this watch being added to the Super rep list immediately is ridiculous. If that offends you i apologise in advance .Although I suspect from your reaction, that me not agreeing with it's inclusion has offended you more , than my use of [email protected]
                    Sorry, I totally forgot you had to be think skinned to notice that a comment is rude. You're right, you had absolutely no other, more polite way to say that! My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Btrash View Post
                      Been Following this thread for a while! thanks for all the hard work Omagad
                      Thank you mate.

Comment

I ordered a Royal Oak Offshore with Trusty for the first time and had to go through five rounds of QC before I accepted a watch. In the end I picked one with lesser flaws but still not 100% as the photos on the website. It tested my patience and probably his. I'll see how it is when it arrives.

Comment

Originally posted by kaddy View Post

I ordered a Royal Oak Offshore with Trusty for the first time and had to go through five rounds of QC before I accepted a watch. In the end I picked one with lesser flaws but still not 100% as the photos on the website. It tested my patience and probably his. I'll see how it is when it arrives.
                          I use Trusty because I'm in Switzerland and he is the only one (with Perfect Clones) that delivers here. I had the same problem with a few watches, Trusty isn't picky enough. Most of my watches had flaws.

Comment

Originally posted by Omagad View Post

I use Trusty because I'm in Switzerland and he is the only one (with Perfect Clones) that delivers here. I had the same problem with a few watches, Trusty isn't picky enough. Most of my watches had flaws.
                            Interesting topic. Which TD do y'all feel is great about picking out a watch with very little flaws?

Comment

I use Elena from puretime. She's been really good so far - patient and efficient. I've only had good experiences with her.

Comment

Originally posted by Omagad View Post

Sorry, I totally forgot you had to be think skinned to notice that a comment is rude. You're right, you had absolutely no other, more polite way to say that! My bad.
                                Talking of perfect Cartier Ballon Bleu ' super reps' I notice InTime are now stocking a 42mm V6F V5 .

Comment

Working...
                                X