• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Price Observer / Price Alert

Eulise

Renowned Member
7/5/16
I saw a similar one sold M2M last week on RWG. The pricing also indicates that it's not the usual 2824 movement. The one sold next door was also made of SS instead of Titanium.

Do you have a link to the sale? I want to check out how it actually looks like before buying it on Dhgate. Looking at it right now and am one click away from purchasing it!

deniswhite2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/12/12
I saw a similar one sold M2M last week on RWG. The pricing also indicates that it's not the usual 2824 movement. The one sold next door was also made of SS instead of Titanium.

Would a replica use titanium? Isn't titanium expensive?

deniswhite2

23/12/12
there is a 5$ coupon and a 6$ app-only coupon available which will get your price down to 99-100$, unfortunately for me it will still cost me 135$ Canadian :(

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
That pelagos is nothing like the gen, you're getting what you pay for there. It's stainless steel rather than titanium, the colour blue is totally wrong, you'll probably have wonky markers and an incorrect caseback, plus it's at dhgate so don't expect great service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deniswhite2

23/12/12
That pelagos is nothing like the gen, you're getting what you pay for there. It's stainless steel rather than titanium, the colour blue is totally wrong, you'll probably have wonky markers and an incorrect caseback, plus it's at dhgate so don't expect great service.

But its 1/3rd of the price so I don't expect it to be perfect

JustWandering

18/9/16
DHgate? Thanks but no thanks.
If you're looking for a cheaper experience but not sacrificing quality talk to iWatchstation (Puretime wholesale)

deniswhite2

23/12/12
DHgate? Thanks but no thanks.
If you're looking for a cheaper experience but not sacrificing quality talk to iWatchstation (Puretime wholesale)

iWatchstation's price is $246 and $254 for blue Pelagos, that not a cheaper experience that a full regular price

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
I don't think we should be clogging this thread up with junk from dhgate in all honesty. The idea is to post deals from trusted dealers where they reduce the price like all the other posts.

The pelagos for $100 doesn't qualify for that. It's a 21j movement in a stainless steel case [emoji23] if we were just posting links to cheap inaccurate watches then may as well just put silix's Web address on here

JustWandering

18/9/16
Hi Denis. Search for Aliexpress and DHgate on here to see what others have experienced. TDs are TDs for a reason. I would support keeping this thread to TDs.

deniswhite2

23/12/12

I don't think we should be clogging this thread up with junk from dhgate in all honesty. The idea is to post deals from trusted dealers where they reduce the price like all the other posts.

The pelagos for $100 doesn't qualify for that. It's a 21j movement in a stainless steel case [emoji23] if we were just posting links to cheap inaccurate watches then may as well just put silix's Web address on here

+1. I'd vote for this thread sticking to TDs too

hmm I thought this forum was about replica watches and not about blindly advertising for TDs and only TDs as the "Supporter" members quoted are doing. This is elitist behaviour

then I read this:

A change of name for the VIP user group

Greetings members, due to the current spate of new VIP members who think that being a VIP member gives them the right to
act like either children or arrogant asses we are changing the name of the VIP user group to "SUPPORTER". All else will remain
the same as only the name is changing
. Hopefully this will deter a bit of the self importance that has recently been displayed by
what are now ex VIP members.
The VIP monicker will be retained and from now on this group will be reserved for those particularly
worthy of the title, those who have given back to RWI in more ways than just money. Members will be added to this group as a
staffer sees fit. There are a lot of folk deserving of the title and it will take a while for all those to added so don't feel left out if you aren't
immediately included, it may yet happen. The change will take place in the next few hours and possibily be done when you read this.

Regards, Trailboss99

I am sure the quality is subpar when compared to TD's almost 3X the price Pelagos, but I did buy this blue pelagos, and so did few others who have thanked me privately for notifying the community of this deal/sale.

If I am breaking the forum rules, moderator please contact me, if this thread is for TDs products only please change the thread name to reflect that.