• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Price Observer / Price Alert

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
hmm I thought this forum was about replica watches and not about blindly advertising for TDs and only TDs as the "Supporter" members quoted are doing. This is elitist behaviour

then I read this:

A change of name for the VIP user group

Greetings members, due to the current spate of new VIP members who think that being a VIP member gives them the right to
act like either children or arrogant asses we are changing the name of the VIP user group to "SUPPORTER". All else will remain
the same as only the name is changing
. Hopefully this will deter a bit of the self importance that has recently been displayed by
what are now ex VIP members.
The VIP monicker will be retained and from now on this group will be reserved for those particularly
worthy of the title, those who have given back to RWI in more ways than just money. Members will be added to this group as a
staffer sees fit. There are a lot of folk deserving of the title and it will take a while for all those to added so don't feel left out if you aren't
immediately included, it may yet happen. The change will take place in the next few hours and possibily be done when you read this.

Regards, Trailboss99

I am sure the quality is subpar when compared to TD's almost 3X the price Pelagos, but I did buy this blue pelagos, and so did few others who have thanked me privately for notifying the community of this deal/sale.

If I am breaking the forum rules, moderator please contact me, if this thread is for TDs products only please change the thread name to reflect that.

Nonsense. It's not a deal they are always that price. This is for DEALS. IE watches at a reduced price compared with what they usually sell for.

There is an aliexpress thread that tells people about all the junk watches that are cheap and crappy, go post them on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deniswhite2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/12/12
Nonsense. It's not a deal they are always that price. This is for DEALS. IE watches at a reduced price compared with what they usually sell for.

There is an aliexpress thread that tells people about all the junk watches that are cheap and crappy, go post them on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this particular watch sells for 140$ usually, now on sale for $99.70 so that comes out to 29% discount, i think i will be happy when it arrives and so might be other members who are just starting out and can't spend $300+ on a single watch.

Nivka

10/4/15
Australia
No need for the hostility and aggression, mate. Just some members voting for their preference for this thread. So far you're overwhelmingly outvoted.

I understand this is a two-tier market between TDs and more affordable but inferior quality fake watches on ali and dhgate, but there are already threads about those sources.

You're not breaking any rules, but you're not making any friends by insisting on your right to post here when the majority in this thread would prefer td watches

akira448

25/3/13
I don't mind that watches from all sources get posted, not like this thread is exploding with activity anyways.

JustWandering

18/9/16
No need for the hostility and aggression, mate. Just some members voting for their preference for this thread. So far you're overwhelmingly outvoted.

I understand this is a two-tier market between TDs and more affordable but inferior quality fake watches on ali and dhgate, but there are already threads about those sources.

You're not breaking any rules, but you're not making any friends by insisting on your right to post here when the majority in this thread would prefer td watches
Well said.

Denis just take a chill pill mate.
Your intentions are good but if I'm looking for a discount it will be from the TDs. The gen watch is $3-4k so getting it discounted from a TD is a great deal.

Personaly I wouldn't risk any non TDs because I've seen the specimens others have posted then have no recourse or support to do anything about their shitty watch. It may be passable but some of them look like they've come out a kids lucky bag. Hope yours turns out ok mate.

Nivka

10/4/15
Australia
Paneraibands.com and panatime.com are having a 35% off sale with code CYBER16

erekose

Renowned Member
Supporter
13/2/12
Tokyo
Agree we should keep this about quality discounts on quality product from TDs.

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

DoesNotExist

Known Member
1/10/16
Hi all

I'm tempted from this PAM292 ZF on offer at Puretime.

It's a model not present in ALE's bible, but the price is a steal and the factory is well known

Any idea ?

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
not my thing but i saw these on offer

http://www.trustytimezone.com/index.php?main_page=specials

squintman

Known Member
21/9/16

Is Trusty a new TD on RWI? No, didn't think so.

FFS people, if you don't have a Price Alert or Observation on a deal from a TD on RWI then stop making comments, nobody gives a fck if you subscribe to this thread or think a deal is nice. Aiya.

BTW, if you want to save money on EVERY watch available then buy wholesale. You take your chances but it usually works out in customs friendly locales, from what I have RESEARCHED anyways.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Is Trusty a new TD on RWI? No, didn't think so.

FFS people, if you don't have a Price Alert or Observation on a deal from a TD on RWI then stop making comments, nobody gives a fck if you subscribe to this thread or think a deal is nice. Aiya.

BTW, if you want to save money on EVERY watch available then buy wholesale. You take your chances but it usually works out in customs friendly locales, from what I have RESEARCHED anyways.

hold your tits fam and learn how to
1. respect others
2. use non active links

squintman

Known Member
21/9/16
1. Hold my tits? and then you say respect others?
2. active link? what?
3. who is fam?
4. let it go, lady