• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Price Observer / Price Alert

Texascat

Known Member
2/10/16
BTW, if you want to save money on EVERY watch available then buy wholesale. You take your chances but it usually works out in customs friendly locales, from what I have RESEARCHED anyways.

Are there any other wholesale resources other than WS?

JustWandering

18/9/16
Watch Station have access to some older stock which Sora has responded to me with "no stock".

I'm sure Sora can get good deals on the newer stock.

Not sure about either TDs service when it comes to holding tits.

squintman

Known Member
21/9/16
Thank You,

I have purchased from Sora - amazing service, quality and prices. Send him links to watches from other sites you are interested in and he will provide quotes. My understanding is that he is not very interested in tire kickers, if you know what I mean. As of today I am up to 10 reps ordered without customs seizure protection or returns/servicing. The savings is significant. With WS you do get QC pics, Sora does not but supposedly does vet each watch he sends. Good luck and PM me if you need anything more. I will respond if i'm not holding my tits.

Variatio Delectat

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/13
Planet Earth
Facing the fact that the assembly quality of the makers got worse and worse over the last year, so that many watches had to be rejected from the qc pics alone I would not recommend at all purchasing watches without having qc pics.

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
theres a bunch of breitling on sale with eta clone movement for $198

check them on perfect clones BUT buy them through one of our TD's

Eagl3

Renowned Member
2/12/16
theres a bunch of breitling on sale with eta clone movement for $198

check them on perfect clones BUT buy them through one of our TD's

Anyone know if H-Factory actually makes them with eta clone movements or is it that horrible Z2 POS? I know that most of the TD's only repeat what they are told, so getting solid info about this piece is kind of tough.

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
Anyone know if H-Factory actually makes them with eta clone movements or is it that horrible Z2 POS? I know that most of the TD's only repeat what they are told, so getting solid info about this piece is kind of tough.

its not in these

Bananlaksen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/1/17
I can wouch for perfectclones. Bought my Tudor Pelagos from them and information, answer times and delivery was superb. 12 days over christmas is pretty nice

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
I can wouch for perfectclones. Bought my Tudor Pelagos from them and information, answer times and delivery was superb. 12 days over christmas is pretty nice

Its been covered a million times, we are all aware of perfect clones, but they will never be a trusted dealer here.

use their listing as a reference and ask one of our TD's for the watch.

if you decide to buy from perfect clones, you dont have any support from this forum.

Bananlaksen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/1/17
I didn't ask for them to be a TD on RWI just that I had an excellent experience with Perfect Clones