• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Price Observer / Price Alert

dgswim

Horology Curious
5/1/17
I honestly appreciate everyones help and advice. I know Im new here but not new to the world of forums and online business that deal primarily to forum members. This is the exact way my business operates. This is why I did not leave this question In the TD thread as to not cause him problems or a bad review.

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
Ok, I didnt know if there were any known TDs that provided some discount for more than one watch, especially 4 and the boxes.

not really.. it might depend on what kind of relationship you have with whoever you buy from.

Most dealers if you ask them for a wholesale price, will apply a discount, but usually under the same terms as i described earlier

lolo1972sg

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
I think there is a promo going on by Noob on all their AP diver series. Please enquire with your TD.

amptor

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/07
This would be a good idea, in light of the pumpkin PO going off sale without me knowing when it was. I got a good deal on one but the dealers hiked up the price by 70 bucks. Hate it when these watches get expensive. Everyone knows you can pick up a high end rep in GZ for about $160.

lolo1972sg

Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
I think all KW reps are on promo now till 1st of May. That includes most of their panerai, IWC and 7Friday.

SkullCrusher

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/2/17
Dear RWI's

About a week ago I came up with an idea of making a Price Observer/Alert thread

Here , we will post any changes in the prices of the rep watches that out Trusted Dealers have for sale

Obviously , we are more interested in pride reductions , offers etc

This is not a place to "fight" over a sales thread

The template we will use will have this kind of form

1)Watch : eg Noob 356
2)Old Price : 360+ usd
3)New price 288 usd
4)Date discounted : January 2016
5)Trusted Dealer : most of them

Also , this would push TD to make daily or weekly offers and maybe have them posted here
On the other hand , both buyers and sellers will benefit by having access to info about the prices and make more successful deals :dry:

Of course , this can't be a one man's show..
We are asking for everyone's help , contribution etc
If you see an offer , a price reduction plz feel free to post it here , using the above template

The gorgeous pam 356 is the very first watch and I think that for this NEW price (288 usd) is a great deal

TT88 is supporting the idea and I would kindly like to thank him for helping me with this new thread....

on with the show gents...

This is a great idea

born4heels

Renowned Member
24/6/17
Hello friends I today visit TD and they have nice sale please enjoy and be well. It was TD not on list here sorry

lolo1972sg

Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
What an extremely helpful and relevant post. A big thank you from the entire communuty.

Well, i think he is referring to the 12 Dec (12/12) promos done by the various factories. If I am not wrong, mostly are from XF (panerais, omega, tudors, zenith and etc) and some KW reps (i think the clé de cartier is one of them). I think most of our TDs do not publish these types of short term promos but there is definitely no harm to ask them.