• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[OFFICIAL] RWI Tourbillon Club

Kang_salavtore

Renowned Member
21/3/16
My first ever tourbillon

9f8fc288b85818981b509c4724ddcf54.jpg

Mind post more details pic and video ? Where did you get it buddy ? Look really nice

Sent from the RWI mobile app

superbeast

Horology Curious
6/1/15
I purchased this turby a few years ago, and had to send it back for repairs recently. I was asking them if they could replace the dial to a new version that had the correct looking "4". They are asking for a link and I cannot find one...did they never update and correct this "4" for this model? I saw pictures of the stainless steel version being correct, but not the gold.

KGpenag.jpg

thermalboyz

I'm Pretty Popular
29/11/14
United Kingdom
I purchased this turby a few years ago, and had to send it back for repairs recently. I was asking them if they could replace the dial to a new version that had the correct looking "4". They are asking for a link and I cannot find one...did they never update and correct this "4" for this model? I saw pictures of the stainless steel version being correct, but not the gold.

KGpenag.jpg
From my memory I did remember Ryan told me they have the correct 4 on new model. Worth to ask him again. Not sure other TD but worth asking around.

Eulise

Renowned Member
7/5/16

KGpenag.jpg

The one I have has the updated 4, I would assume it's updated across all models?

3cbc79cd9e1bee739df62ad0878d6e19.jpg

bagin77

23/3/16
I humbly request acceptance to this exclusive group, and as token of my eligibility I present to you my newly arrived masterpiece, which I have been babying more than anything else thus far...