• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Really no good service

revhrd

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/2/11
Well this language barrier escalated things quickly....

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
igb0a7_zpsnmhwufky.jpg

JAFO

16/10/13
OP - so you purchased a watch, it had an issue and the TD issued a refund and asked for the watch to be returned. But instead of returning the watch you tossed the piece in the trash. Do I have that right? I hesitate to break out the sock and an orange because I wanna be clear first. But if you got a refund and then refused to ship back the watch because you didn't want to pay the shipping...yeah, you're gonna get a pounding.

I'll even go out on a limb here and say that you probably hounded the piss out of the TD and he issued the refund BEFORE he got the watch back just to try and keep you happy. And this is how you repay him? And then you have the balls to tell everyone you chucked the piece in the trash? Enjoy your stay here. I seriously doubt you'll ever get paroled....

logistic

1/12/14
Well this language barrier escalated things quickly....

Lol right. I still think its cool that we can all communicate instantly and share thoughts all around the world on the Internet. Rember when the Internet made strange noises and sucked man we have come a long ways.

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
:popcorn: Another noob as lost his mind...again, amother one.

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
Hi everybody,

i am writing with a different account because Narikaa ask to the Administrator to this forum to lock my original account.
I bought a Submariner Green 2/3 weeks ago, after I paid he sent me(the next day) my watch!!!
After 1 week I received my Sub but there was a problem, the watch was defective:

1) Problem to the paint on the dial( bottom right, you can see to the picture)
2) Dust on the dial

I sent as soon as I could the picture and he answered that was impossible to see anything(image quality non good....he said) and he ask me to send to him the watch at my expense!!!
He sent the Sub ruined and he also wanted me to pay the shipping costs for his mistake....
After a lot of "email" I asked to him to send me another one as soon as possible because I was leave Italy soon and I sent to him an ultimatum: i will send the watch and you will send the new Sub in the same days!!!!
I went the next day to the poste office and I sent the package and i sent a new email to him that was his turn now.... He refound me and He said:" I don't accept deadline"
I replied to his e-mail and I wrote to him that you need to refound also the shipment cost for sent back the Sub ( I received the bad Submarine and I need also to pay the shipment costs.....it' s crazy)
I called the poste office and I stopped the shipment...
If he want his defective watch, he need to pay me the shipment costs!!!! I promised to him that I would write this review

This Dealer don't have any respect for the client...I ask him only to send me as soon as possible another watch!!!
I don't threaten anyone...i repeat, he was his fault not my!!!!

I want to apologize for my English!

Antonio

Image :
http://s4.postimg.org/i496djfct/prova.jpg

funny-pictures-auto-458061.jpeg

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
Seriously. There should be an RWI course before you can buy a watch from TD OR M2M

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
Why didn't you read all the rules before you started all this? You cannot simply make up rules just for yourself. Postage is not refundable for anyone. You now have a bad name because of a few dollars and you have stolen a watch. Unbelievable.

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
Sorry guys ... another thing, can you really call the post office and stop a shipment. I used to work at the UK post office and never experienced anything like that. I'm sure once at the Office it becomes their property. Or the Queen's in the UK.

JAFO

16/10/13
I think this moron needs to watch the video:

sarlan19

19/6/14
Hi everybody,

i am writing with a different account because Narikaa ask to the Administrator to this forum to lock my original account.
I bought a Submariner Green 2/3 weeks ago, after I paid he sent me(the next day) my watch!!!
After 1 week I received my Sub but there was a problem, the watch was defective:

1) Problem to the paint on the dial( bottom right, you can see to the picture)
2) Dust on the dial

I sent as soon as I could the picture and he answered that was impossible to see anything(image quality non good....he said) and he ask me to send to him the watch at my expense!!!
He sent the Sub ruined and he also wanted me to pay the shipping costs for his mistake....
After a lot of "email" I asked to him to send me another one as soon as possible because I was leave Italy soon and I sent to him an ultimatum: i will send the watch and you will send the new Sub in the same days!!!!
I went the next day to the poste office and I sent the package and i sent a new email to him that was his turn now.... He refound me and He said:" I don't accept deadline"
I replied to his e-mail and I wrote to him that you need to refound also the shipment cost for sent back the Sub ( I received the bad Submarine and I need also to pay the shipment costs.....it' s crazy)
I called the poste office and I stopped the shipment...
If he want his defective watch, he need to pay me the shipment costs!!!! I promised to him that I would write this review

This Dealer don't have any respect for the client...I ask him only to send me as soon as possible another watch!!!
I don't threaten anyone...i repeat, he was his fault not my!!!!

I want to apologize for my English!

Antonio

Image :
http://s4.postimg.org/i496djfct/prova.jpg

I tought he was an idiot at "'I'm writing with a different account". By the time I finished reading I was sure he was more than an idiot.

@Antonio : this hobby is not for you.

airking1975

29/12/08
The video was hilarious. I agree that we create a tutorial that must completed prior to buying from a TD or M2M. A multiple choice quiz which requires a 100% score to be able to transact. A little mad at this inmate for effectively stealing a watch which could easily be modded or repaired. The picture is blurry and there is no way to tell what he is talking about..maybe he took the refund and bought himself a camera. Has all the signs of a planned theft. Perhaps it is not intentional, there is very little evidence to make one believe inmate wasn't trying to steal.

Antonio, what have you to say for yourself? Your picture is blurry, yet you claim defects. You got a refund prior to the watch arriving back to the TD. How are we to know you even tried to ship the watch back. It all sounds like a big lie.

Dowbs

I'm Pretty Popular
7/2/13
The video was hilarious. I agree that we create a tutorial that must completed prior to buying from a TD or M2M. A multiple choice quiz which requires a 100% score to be able to transact. A little mad at this inmate for effectively stealing a watch which could easily be modded or repaired. The picture is blurry and there is no way to tell what he is talking about..maybe he took the refund and bought himself a camera. Has all the signs of a planned theft. Perhaps it is not intentional, there is very little evidence to make one believe inmate wasn't trying to steal.

Antonio, what have you to say for yourself? Your picture is blurry, yet you claim defects. You got a refund prior to the watch arriving back to the TD. How are we to know you even tried to ship the watch back. It all sounds like a big lie.

It's really not a bad idea, or restrict access to TD/SV/M2M sections until a certain number of (quality) posts are achieved. Joran would have to comment on how feasible the mandatory quiz part would be, but the post-count lockout should be easy enough, because M2M is already like that.

Sadly, I still think there are more incidents like this on the horizon. You just can't mend stupidity, sadly.

Antonio: Please go. I don't have faith you'll ever actually grasp the way this hobby works, so just find something else to do. Perhaps knitting.

airking1975

29/12/08
If one is locked out of those sections until certain parameters are met, sounds feasible. Joran can this be achieved? Multiple choice questions such as:

1) You have ordered a watch from a TD and tracking shows it is in customs, you then (select all that apply)

A. Contact the TD and demand a new watch be shipped or a refund
B. Stay calm as you know a TD, unless stated otherwise in their terms, will take responsibility of customs seizure
C. Not worry since customs does not necessarily mean it will be seized and you wait it out
D. Contact a Moderator
E. All of the Above
F. None of the above

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
I don't know this all sounds a bit too complicated. How about access to information on sales and how to blah blah ... Then pay a fee to have further access to sales and full interaction?

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
U can't be serious. Not even Amazon will cover ur return postage all the time.

Sent using 1:1 Tapatalk