• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Latest 3KF nautilus

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
These new 3kfs are spectacularly good, if you get one with aligned 12 o clock markers

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Does/will this new 3KF 5711 exist in green?

Last edited:

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Does/will this new 3KF 5711 exist in green?

It already does. The green is relatively new, so it has the updated case/crown and thinner first link. The green color is pretty good too (although I have no idea how closely it represents the gen color, haven’t seen one in person). I like my 3K green color.

Reactions: grillbrill

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
It already does. The green is relatively new, so it has the updated case/crown and thinner first link. The green color is pretty good too (although I have no idea how closely it represents the gen color, haven’t seen one in person). I like my 3K green color.

Bummer, my puchase of watches is never going to an end... :daffy: :drool::cry2:

Reactions: Obelard and srhoque

Peguine

Mac and Cheese sucks
18/3/19
At a mcdonalds birthday party

I ordered one. A friend has one and I think that the green is damn close in certain lighting. However, if I'm not wrong the gen has an incredibly dynamic range, in some lighting it even looks almost like the blue dial which this rep does not. But then again I don't think I'll ever see the gen in the flesh unless I get a call from my AD :legend:

Reactions: Obelard

srhoque

28/11/18
I ordered one. A friend has one and I think that the green is damn close in certain lighting. However, if I'm not wrong the gen has an incredibly dynamic range, in some lighting it even looks almost like the blue dial which this rep does not. But then again I don't think I'll ever see the gen in the flesh unless I get a call from my AD :legend:

From what I have been told by my retailer, all of them has already been allocated (limited run from Patek). Goes straight to the customers, they can’t even show it. I guess I will never know, so just enjoy the rep for what it is.

Last edited:

Peguine

Mac and Cheese sucks
18/3/19
At a mcdonalds birthday party
From what I have been told by my retailer, all of them has already been allocated (limited run from Patek). Goes straight to the customers, they can’t even show it. I guess I will never know, so just enjoy the rep for what it is.

exactly, IMO this is the perfect rep for this, limited so we cant compare the dial yet steel so we don't have to think about the lack of weight if the gen were WG. PLUS its a limited patek omg love it

Beefcake

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/7/21
Which version is the newest? Is it the v6? Probably gonna pull the trigger soon, only sticking point is which color to get, all of them look great.

Reactions: KilltheDeath

srhoque

28/11/18
Which version is the newest? Is it the v6? Probably gonna pull the trigger soon, only sticking point is which color to get, all of them look great.

The latest is v6.251

For dial color, get the 3k green. PPF dials have better shades/hues for the blue and white.

Tobel

6/7/17
Reactions: mosh_2k7

Beefcake

1/7/21
Question about the updated bezel and first link: I asked Puretime about it (they got back to me pretty quickly, props for good CS). They said they didn't know about the updates, and provided me with some qc pics for a recent order. It looks like the old bezel, and fat first link. If this is the most recent model, then maybe there is a mix up, and those things didn't really get updated. Or perhaps the factory still has old cases they are getting rid of, but also mix in some new ones from time to time? Not sure, am I allowed to ask wtc the updated version?

jzDI0X.jpg
jzDY5i.jpg

Reactions: Obelard

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13
I also got this mix and match offered by my td . I rejected the watch. My td showed me a fully updated version Before , so i ask for a replacement.
the thing u must look for is that full new case and dial but old version movment. The new movment rotor logo is incorrect.

Reactions: Beefcake

Beefcake

1/7/21
OK thanks. I noticed that the anniversary edition, the blue one with the diamond baguettes, looked like it had all updated parts on puretime's website. However I don't really like that style as much. I'll probably just wait to get a 5711, maybe for a v3 with corrected movement, bezel, AND first link! I know the ppf(?) or is it pf? is supposed to be really good, but I like the 3kf movement, so I'll hold out for improvements. Time to read up on some Rolex reps!

Reactions: KilltheDeath