• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5712 rep?

asuwere

2/6/19
They always come back ... like the above person said... its to lucrative not to try and make the watch again.

Yes, lucrative. But in the bigger picture it's going to be the first to get dropped. You've got multi-hundred billion dollar trade deals hanging in the balance with things like progress on IP protections being key conditions. So if you've got to show some progress to sign those deals cracking down on some fake watches is so much more preferable to stopping more critical IP infringement.

Reactions: cap923

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
Gentlemen, word on the street is that NOOB factory (which according to some members of this forum had been PERMANENTLY shut down and chased out of China by the ghost of Chairman Mao himself) will be returning to work by the end of the month, and that VSF will be back in action by the end of the week. Keep your hopes up, I’m sure Green factory (or whoever makes the 5712) will be back in action soon enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

onlyrolexes

26/12/20
Gentlemen, word on the street is that NOOB factory (which according to some members of this forum had been PERMANENTLY shut down and chased out of China by the ghost of Chairman Mao himself) will be returning to work by the end of the month, and that VSF will be back in action by the end of the week. Keep your hopes up, I’m sure Green factory (or whoever makes the 5712) will be back in action soon enough.

I’ll believe it when it happens. TC and many others never came back. Just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

asuwere

2/6/19
I’ll believe it when it happens. TC and many others never came back. Just saying

I think the 5712 will show up soon. Someone invested a good amount of money to put that together and doesn't want to see it all go to waste. But quality might be less than initially planned for various reasons and there will be less incentive for the next project knowing this could happen again at any time.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15

TC was not a factory. Many subsitutes came in after he left the industry and they did better.

I will cry for the loss of the 4130 clone the day it will be shared knowledge it won't be available. Till then I'm still confident I will be able to buy Daytonas in the near future

onlyrolexes

26/12/20
1. TC wants not a factory
2. He did not leave bc of raids
3. https://ginault.com/ here you go, you can buy a TC sub here :)

The Ginault is not a Rolex sub rep. It is a homage. Hence the same reason a TC v7X is very hard and expensive to get now.

Green factory will probably come back on the 5712. They’re not big like noob which is probably why they got hit the hardest.

I want noob to come back but Li and Puretime and Trusty - all big TDs have said most likely not. Take their words for it, not mine.

onlyrolexes

26/12/20
*was not a factory

Doesn’t matter what anyone says whether they come back or not. Clearly the consensus is that they might never come back or at the very least be a very long time before that happens.

This is evident by the insane amount of want to buy ads for Noob daytonas. Everybody wants one and is in panic buying mode yourself included.

Again I really wish that noob would come back but it is very difficult to say whether that will ever happen and how long that will take if it does

jvevermind

6/3/17
Saw this on wechat. May someone who know chinese can enlighten us ?
dfefeef0185ef6b2a6978cfe57224445.jpg

Gửi từ SM-G960F của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Shanseanjean

Horology Curious
1/5/16
Saw this on wechat. May someone who know chinese can enlighten us ?
dfefeef0185ef6b2a6978cfe57224445.jpg

Gửi từ SM-G960F của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

It is an advertisement from PPF selling how good is the new rep 5712
They will take up Green to release the 5712 we are expecting, in the coming several days

Bullflo3

Supporter
Certified
13/2/18
So many up and downs on the this thread...let’s hope this PPF talk is legit and that the watch does not disappoint.

Reactions: Yachtmaster_Chris