• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

5711 3KF V2 is here!

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
I think I'll probably go with the blue. It's so beautiful.

As said before, go with what you like. The blue is a nice color but don’t expect a vey gen like match like the white dial. Just forget that gen exists and enjoy the rep color for it’s worth. With summer coming, the blue is good choice.

javicc

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
20/10/19
just came out the 3KF green dial

LebronXiJames

3/11/19
Texas 🤠
This looks amazing! Also the crown looks better, bezel looks slightly thinner and there is the ring around the date window.

Agreed, the case shape overall is much better. Crown much smaller and more gen like. Curious about the color and how it compares but won’t likely know until we have some people with it in hand

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

srhoque

28/11/18
Agreed, the case shape overall is much better. Crown much smaller and more gen like. Curious about the color and how it compares but won’t likely know until we have some people with it in hand

It's a limited anniversary release from PP, and all of them already allocated. So meeting someone who owns the gen is very unlikely. You will probably never know how the gen looks in real life, so just get the rep and wear with pride. I am planning to order one ;)

LebronXiJames

3/11/19
Texas 🤠
It's a limited anniversary release from PP, and all of them already allocated. So meeting someone who owns the gen is very unlikely. You will probably never know how the gen looks in real life, so just get the rep and wear with pride. I am planning to order one ;)

Very true, it definitely looks good enough for me as well. Especially since there is a DWO being made for this reference too.

I’m just glad they finally improved the gargantuan first link

Reactions: srhoque

shel504

Renowned Member
26/5/20
Does this model share case dimensions with the previous 5711? I'm curious if 3K's fixing of the first link will show up on their other 5711 models as well.

fettersack111

Known Member
13/1/19
Germany
So they did fix that large first link? Putting that Keylog date wheel and a ppt dial on this bad boy would makes unbeatable then...

Venniz

26/7/20
Which is the best version of the 5711 with white dial? I am planning to purchase one, but have seen so many different pics from different TD, so not quite sure.

The best one looking is this one

https://www.pfc8188.com/pp00601s-3kf-uv-nautilis-5711-ss-ss-white-asian-clone-calibre-324sc.html

But I am worried about the movement as it is an Asian clone and not sure if it will be a a good and reliable movement.

What do you guys think?

I dont think it is a trusted dealers. Should remove the link to the website.

bthntnkn

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
4/10/21
Is there anyone ordered green dial and compare with the blue dial? Case, first link, crown etc.

Last edited:

Tobel

6/7/17
Which is the best version of the 5711 with white dial? I am planning to purchase one, but have seen so many different pics from different TD, so not quite sure.

The best one looking is this one

https://www.pfc8188.com/pp00601s-3kf-uv-nautilis-5711-ss-ss-white-asian-clone-calibre-324sc.html

But I am worried about the movement as it is an Asian clone and not sure if it will be a a good and reliable movement.

What do you guys think?

That it's a good thing that you've found your way to what's probably the forum with the most information on reps.

Read the threads on the 3KF and the PPF and you will be able to understand their pros and cons and decide which is the best for you.

You'll also learn about the reliability of movements