• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

3K Aquanaut review

fradic

Renowned Member
16/9/11
Damn nice review, especially the angled parts. That you review it as a "watch" and as a "rep".

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
timnic54 thank you so much for your insights and for your time to produce this genuine and solid thread.

Much appreciated

Reactions: Glaude

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Repworld stop quoting this from Kobe, we got it the first time, no need to repeat all over the place and also stop spreading non sense and useless post with non TD link
I will not let you pollute a good review thread with your inane drivel !

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Don’t say don’t share don’t comment, haha is this Replica watches Discussion , or Brain surgery forum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
Thank you. I truly believe a watch must first stand up as a "Watch" in its own right. Next it can represent the watch it is replicating.

This statement of yours :

“ They haven't made a copy they have made "The watch" in a different place.... “

thank you for your passion, that is why I come on this forum for , to find the true aficionados...

there is a lot of discussion on each release , some are well justified with valid points, but dare I say 80% of posts are total nonsense from either immature or insecure individuals to quite frankly pseudo members with specific agendas...

So thank you so much again for your time to bring some genuine freshness on the fora ;)

Last edited:

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Don’t say don’t share don’t comment, haha is this Replica watches Discussion , or Brain surgery forum?

You certainly need the latest that's for sure.

And just in case you don't remember, if I say don't do something, you follow what I say, there's no room for debate on that matter, if you don't, expect some consequences.
Nobody want to read your useless post, your opinionated way of commenting or most of the thing you post, so take a walk from this thread unless you have something interesting to share and I'm not asking.

DoctorDark

Known Member
16/2/19
Los Angeles
You can see how maker poor compare with ZF , Olso they borrow aquanaut old model! for replication, but still 3k aquanaut better choice at the moment , I can’t believe they have clone movement with borrowed watch , I hope ZF finish this job and movement supplier allow to sell it for another makers..

They "make poor" compare with ZF? Dude my opinion of you is dropping by the second. THEY REPLICATED A PATEK PHILLIPE MOVEMENT. Think about it. Think about it again. REALLY think about it. Ok now tell me again they "make poor". My god mate, people like you are unbearable. If they just engraved the movement everyone would think this movement is massiveeeee jump from what was available before.

torque99

Horology Curious
9/1/20
Beautiful pictures! Thank you for the review, very useful to know.

I'm seriously considering of pulling a trigger on this one.

Reactions: timnic54

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
They "make poor" compare with ZF? Dude my opinion of you is dropping by the second. THEY REPLICATED A PATEK PHILLIPE MOVEMENT. Think about it. Think about it again. REALLY think about it. Ok now tell me again they "make poor". My god mate, people like you are unbearable. If they just engraved the movement everyone would think this movement is massiveeeee jump from what was available before.

I Think he’s saying, you can see how they are an new producer with little money compared to ZF. Not that they made a poor watch. Also think he’s saying, All their money went into the movement and the case was an old production one from a different factory they housed it in.

DoctorDark

Known Member
16/2/19
Los Angeles
I Think he’s saying, you can see how they are an new producer with little money compared to ZF. Not that they made a poor watch. Also think he’s saying, All their money went into the movement and the case was an old production one from a different factory they housed it in.

I get thats what he is saying. But it makes no sense. If they had no money they wouldn't come out the gate with something as outlandishly ambitious as a clone movement.
Its just way more likely that they made a business decision to put out an inferior product with the clone movement as a short term cash grab because they had old-production cases they otherwise couldn't sell and then they will put out a better product once they use most of those parts. A basic understanding of business will allow someone to come up with a better theory than some bullcrap that they don't have money.

Reactions: timnic54 and Dmage

timnic54

16/2/16
Thailand
lol for a sec I thought this was a 3000 usd rep, not just the factory name.. might get this and put it on leather, looks amazing imo

I will never buy GP But if they made that watch in actual gold I would happily pay that 3 K for it and a bit more.

Tornado33

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/3/20
timnic54 Thanks for the review! Please help the newbie. What is Trustytimes current domain name?

Btw where have you bought that rubber strap or is it gen? If someone knows a webstore where to buy rubber straps for Aquanaut, I would really aprecciate! :)

nobigdeal2010

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
11/11/13
CONUS
Thank you for the wonderful review! Would you mind sharing some photos of the clasp detail? Would love to see how it looks on wrist compared to the ZF clasp.

Reactions: timnic54

timnic54

16/2/16
Thailand
Thank you for the wonderful review! Would you mind sharing some photos of the clasp detail? Would love to see how it looks on wrist compared to the ZF clasp.

Clasp photos

49642803287_a6fb11b437_o.jpg

49642007503_10cf52806a_o.jpg

Original Gen Clasp (Not my Photo, Mine would be sharp and no thumb print on it :) )

49642532501_24821680e3_o.jpg

Last edited: