• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Official 5711 PPF V2 Thread

stockjockey

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/1/09
I ordered from Puretime on July 17 and still no photos. They said the watch is backordered. Is anyone else who ordered around that time still waiting for their order to be filled? Are there other TDs who are filling orders more quickly?

5t3f4n

WTB Slevin/Ploprof
21/9/17
Ita - Eu
I ordered from Puretime on July 17 and still no photos. They said the watch is backordered. Is anyone else who ordered around that time still waiting for their order to be filled? Are there other TDs who are filling orders more quickly?

Paid mine with Sead on the 9th of july.......received fisrt QC the 22, rejected, new QC on the 26 and shipped on the 30.....so i think your timing is correct

roflwaffles

14/4/19
San Francisco

Mine took about 3 or so weeks after RL to get a second QC, so that's not that surprising.

edit: Mine just arrived today. Beautiful watch, can't wait to get it resized and have the clasp addressed at the watchsmith tomorrow.

The clasp is a bit difficult to take off, but that may be the deal with the gen as well, I much prefer the Royal Oak clasp.

Last edited:

stockjockey

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/1/09

Of course QC pics came overnight!

5t3f4n

WTB Slevin/Ploprof
21/9/17
Ita - Eu
Just arrived.
Wonderful rep overall, way beyond my expectations.
Only cons i can find are little noisy rotor and "clasp" not so-solid.

The bezel and crown "tells" are not so "big" on the wrist imho now that i have it with me.
Thickness measured 8,8mm

Pics don't give it the real appearance but...

Reactions: leo6929 and Tobel

hoki

Horology Curious
18/6/13
V2 indeed - you did nothing wrong - your watch looks decent! Would‘ve also green light it :)

Looking forward to your wrist shots!

The only thing I've noticed is the second hand not hovering exactly over the dot on pic #2, it is like 60% there. Is that an issue?