Official 5711 PPF V2 Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daft772 View Post

if you’re in between links, you may consider swapping between pf and ppf bracelets. From my experience with sizing, ppf fits me better because pf is either too big or too small. YMMV
    Do you happen to know how I can get my hands on one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tobel View Post
      Thanks for clarifying, yes I do know about the dial color being updated on the blue but I was under the impression the DW was updated for both colors. I think the "updated" thicker font on the white dial is good enough hence why I asked my initial question as I didn't see a significant different with Keylog's.

Comment

Originally posted by maison888 View Post

Thanks for clarifying, yes I do know about the dial color being updated on the blue but I was under the impression the DW was updated for both colors. I think the "updated" thicker font on the white dial is good enough hence why I asked my initial question as I didn't see a significant different with Keylog's.
        You will see that there are variations between batches, sometiy making things better sometimes worse. But that does not mean it's a new version

Comment

Wrist shot as promised! Loving it!

Comment

Originally posted by theyoungerjeff View Post
            Wrist shot as promised! Loving it!
            looks great!

Comment

Hi guys, just got my QC!

To me the dial seems to be not centered (to far on the right), so also the date isn’t centered in the date window.

What do you think about it? Do you notice anything else?

Comment

I can't see any issue in the watch

Comment

Yes it needs to go 1-1.5mm left, don't know if the dial feet holes have that kind of play, you may have to confirm with one of the members that has already striped one down. Cant see anything else, it may not be too bad on the wrist, this is a common problem with this batch.

Comment

Originally posted by acmcc View Post
                    Yes it needs to go 1-1.5mm left, don't know if the dial feet holes have that kind of play, you may have to confirm with one of the members that has already striped one down. Cant see anything else, it may not be too bad on the wrist, this is a common problem with this batch.
                    Yes, I believe this is an issue with the batch, I mistakenly accepted the QC photos as I over looked this.. I am sending to legend soon to see if he can resolve the issue. On the wrist, it is barely noticeable, however the DWO issue that it causes, is.

Comment

Does anyone’s 5711’s DW get caught in between dates around midnight?

Comment

Originally posted by AMGwolf View Post

is the date change of 9015 is normal
                        GEN - Universal Geneve: Golden Janus; Breguet: Type XX Aeronavale; Girard-Perregaux: WW.TC; Rolex: Daytona, Datejust
                        REP - PP Nautilus 5711 blu - AP Fc sub - Rlx Sub 1680 rosso

Comment

Yes all of them

Comment

Originally posted by baia64 View Post

is the date change of 9015 is normal
                            Weird because my 15400 JF V5 does not. It has the 9015 movement

Comment

Weird is that your JF doesn't do that.
                              A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure !

Comment

As per Keylog74 's post, your 15400 definitely behaves the same way. There's no way the date switches instantly at midnight. It will start turning at around 10.30pm and will only make it to the next date at midnight, turning progressively during these 1.5 hours

Comment

Working...
                                X