• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

It’s here! AQUANAUT ZF

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
Ended up buying x2.
e2331a012092a6d753706b9703076d76.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DW looks spot on, especially the one on the left

Reactions: MonsieurMax

superyl

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/17
Don't know if a gen dial would fit.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

kaddy

Known Member
14/7/18
Is there a micro adjustment on the clasp of this watch? I'm hesitant on buying this one and permanently sizing the rubber strap as wrists expand at certain times and days, as well as over time for some of us.

Reactions: vcappp

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Is there a micro adjustment on the clasp of this watch? I'm hesitant on buying this one and permanently sizing the rubber strap as wrists expand at certain times and days, as well as over time for some of us.

You need to literally cut the rubber strap to size to your wrist.

This is why we need the steel bracelet version which much better.

Could please anyone can let the factory know that there is a demand for the steel bracelet version? puretime ryanwayer @kobe24

ca12a2f82148203210380f8e11980e31.jpg

kaddy

Known Member
14/7/18
The gen rubber strap is an 800 dollar accessory if one doesn't cut it right. Yikes! I feel for any gen owner who sized too small on first attempt.

It does look much better on the rubber. The design of the Aquanaut strap is majorly flawed though.

Reactions: superyl

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
ssouthall6 are you still gonna say that there is no chance in Hell they will release it with a left justified date wheel? Maybe we can start a new theory that it’s the same prototype being passed around and then come to the conclusion that all of our TDs are the one and same person with different domain names ?

Just gonna leave this here.

:D

Reactions: darknite

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Nobody in his right mind buys an AQUANAUT on bracelet

what a rude comment, especially for using the word “right mind” right after my comment about the bracelet version.

Genuine Aquanaut has a bracelet version. That means there is a demand and a reason to produce for the bracelet version.

I asked a question to you gently to know if there is a proper reason, right after your rude comment, but you were not able to answer.

P.S.
Without a proper reason,
Nobody in his right mind leaves a rude comment about someone’s different taste.

Using rude word like that is unnecessary and that is not constructive.

cf4cdf965457ac1c24474e9f54340a20.jpg

Last edited:

WatchEsq123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/1/17
The Aquanut actually does have a bracelet that complements it well, it’s a fine looking piece with that setup. But for some reason I just think it’s one of a few watches that looks so much better on anything but a bracelet. It’s like seeing a Panerai on a bracelet, or a Rolex on leather. We’re used to seeing certain watches with certain setups.

Really looking forward to a review!!! I’ll probably sell my Noob PAM111 V4 for one of these

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
I agree with vcappp , if he prefers a steel bracelet on an Aquanaut that is his preference and should be respected. If others disagree, explain why, just as WatchEsq123 did. To just blatantly imply someone is not in his right mind in preferring a steel bracelet in lieu of a rubber strap is ridiculous.

Different strokes for different folks applies here. Respect all.