• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM 1351 - new product?

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
The image didn't show for me before. Well @Gcnlm995 asked Ryan a question on the dial and he posted his opinion. Now I'm not sure what exactly he is talking about when he says it's not good. is it the dial being brown, because it is supposed to be a tobacco brown dial unlike the description on his site which states it is gray But if you want to believe Ryan's statement then it's totally up to you.

And his description says stainless steel when we know this model is titanium...with tobacco dial, of course. Same discrepancy on Chazingtime site. They’re both usually thorough. All other TDs state brown dial with titanium case.

Anyone ordered one yet? QCs?

@mysterio would you know if VS/XF are making one?

D

d4m.test

And his description says stainless steel when we know this model is titanium...with tobacco dial, of course. Same discrepancy on Chazingtime site. They’re both usually thorough. All other TDs state brown dial with titanium case.

Anyone ordered one yet? QCs?

@mysterio would you know if VS/XF are making one?
Just check Reppy's post

craiguk

26/7/16
reppy you pleased with the watch? Pics look pretty awesome to me - but I'm completely new to Panerai in fairness ...

reppy

Renowned Member
14/1/17
I sold it because I didn't like the low contrast of a tropical colored dial. Might be a great choice if you want a tropical dial though.

reppy

Renowned Member
14/1/17
q0HOxJn.jpg

sJLKVqp.jpg

ah1j9Hi.jpg

Jop9wv7.jpg

wL52Y8W.jpg

Reactions: craiguk and Rufctr2

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
did anyone ever measure one of these to see how thick it is?

bnick

Horology Curious
1/10/16
And weight would nice

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

aceblue74

23/12/18
Germany
Hy some news about ? It’s an older poste but I boughtba 1392 in 42 and find out that the 1351 got the same features so I want to buy :)

any one one got one ?