• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

leetcode

Looking Around
2/12/23
I am also looking for a good NTTD Replica & would be happy to receive tips or experience reports. Has the crown tube stripping issue of the VSF's version been fixed?

Slugger

Absent Minded Professor
Supporter
Certified
17/9/20
CONUS
After many attempts to get a replacement crown and tube, I have good news to report!

Yesterday, I received a “Titanium” crown and tube set I bought on Aliexpress.

Yahoo! Finally, something that works!

The new tube, press fit like the VSF one, fit perfectly except it was a little bit too long outside the collar and required minor shortening to get the crown to screw snug to the case.

BTW you will use the included crown because the VSF crown does not screw in to the new tube. Yes, the crown screw into the tube like the original.

On the other hand, if anyone needs a VSF NTTD crown with good threads, send me a PM.

Here is a link to the replacement set.

Slugger

Absent Minded Professor
Supporter
Certified
17/9/20
CONUS
Forgot to add photos…

H77tOL.jpeg

H77QJ8.jpeg

Reactions: micablue

micablue

Horology Curious
15/6/23
Canada
After many attempts to get a replacement crown and tube, I have good news to report!

Yesterday, I received a “Titanium” crown and tube set I bought on Aliexpress.

Yahoo! Finally, something that works!

The new tube, press fit like the VSF one, fit perfectly except it was a little bit too long outside the collar and required minor shortening to get the crown to screw snug to the case.

BTW you will use the included crown because the VSF crown does not screw in to the new tube. Yes, the crown screw into the tube like the original.

On the other hand, if anyone needs a VSF NTTD crown with good threads, send me a PM.

Here is a link to the replacement set.
Good stuff! But does it mean the crown/tube stripping issue would be resolved completely once you replace with these parts or they will still be stripped eventually?
Forgot to add photos…

H77tOL.jpeg

H77QJ8.jpeg
Would you be able to take a picture of the new replacement crown? I like to see how it looks compare to the VSF NTTD crown.

Slugger

Absent Minded Professor
Supporter
Certified
17/9/20
CONUS
Good stuff! But does it mean the crown/tube stripping issue would be resolved completely once you replace with these parts or they will still be stripped eventually?

Would you be able to take a picture of the new replacement crown? I like to see how it looks compare to the VSF NTTD crown.
Time will tell how well the new tube holds up. Can’t be worse than the VSF one, but now I know where I can get a replacement.

I’ll post a photo from the crown side when I get home. The crown does have the Omega on it and, though a bit higher in value (brighter) it does not stand out.

Reactions: micablue

micablue

Horology Curious
15/6/23
Canada
Time will tell how well the new tube holds up. Can’t be worse than the VSF one, but now I know where I can get a replacement.

I’ll post a photo from the crown side when I get home. The crown does have the Omega on it and, though a bit higher in value (brighter) it does not stand out.
That's a really nice to know. Much appreciated! 🫡

Reactions: Slugger

Slugger

Absent Minded Professor
Supporter
Certified
17/9/20
CONUS
Sorry for the delay. Completely forgot.

Here is a picture from the right side of the watch with the new crown. Probably should have cleaned it before the photo as I’ve been wearing it after leaving it in a drawer for most of the past year.

HE8cvP.jpeg

One thing to note is I gave it the oil/torch treatment (off the watch and after removing the rubber gasket, of course).

That reduced the value of the “titanium” crown to about the same as the midcase. It’s not perfect but you’d never notice if it wasn’t pointed out.

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
I spotted another factory update today from BUG (never heard of them?), with a claimed titanium bracelet. Wrong end link shape by the case on the band, so maybe that's enough to put people off, and not sure about the pearl dot... but the hands don't look pinky

What do we think chaps?

BUG Factory’s new masterpiece • Ingenuity inherited OMEGA Bond 007-No Time to Die] Exclusive customized version!
▪ Made of pure titanium, the entire watch weighs only 92g, surpassing the more than 100g version on the market!
▪The latest version technology of the watch case update counter is made of high-quality [Titanium 2] titanium alloy material, which is lightweight, strong and wear-resistant, and not easy to oxidize and corrode. It will still look like new after being worn for a long time! For the first time, titanium alloy steel belt is used.
▪ Hand-milled crystal sapphire lid glass, shiny and scratch-resistant, extraordinary glass coating!
▪Exclusively customized 8806 movement, an unparalleled neutral movement with the same functions as the original.
▪The original identical titanium alloy [Titanium 2] mesh belt, with in-depth details, matching bezel and dial colors, and Swiss-imported Swiss Super-LumiNova® top ice blue luminous display, perfectly restoring long-lasting lighting!
▪One table, one code and three cards are unified, and the supporting shipping standards are in line with the counter model!
Exquisite products are on sale in limited edition and are the same style as those worn by James Bond stars. Welcome to taste them! When you place an order, you will receive a pair of original canvas titanium buckle strap!
When you place an order, you will receive an original storage bag. There are only 100 pieces in the first batch, while supplies last.

Last edited:

LittleDeebo

Horology Curious
17/7/23
Ireland
I spotted another factory update today from BUG (never heard of them?), with a claimed titanium bracelet. Wrong end link shape by the case on the band, so maybe that's enough to put people off, and not sure about the pearl dot... but the hands don't look pinky

What do we think chaps?

BUG Factory’s new masterpiece • Ingenuity inherited OMEGA Bond 007-No Time to Die] Exclusive customized version!
▪ Made of pure titanium, the entire watch weighs only 92g, surpassing the more than 100g version on the market!
▪The latest version technology of the watch case update counter is made of high-quality [Titanium 2] titanium alloy material, which is lightweight, strong and wear-resistant, and not easy to oxidize and corrode. It will still look like new after being worn for a long time! For the first time, titanium alloy steel belt is used.
▪ Hand-milled crystal sapphire lid glass, shiny and scratch-resistant, extraordinary glass coating!
▪Exclusively customized 8806 movement, an unparalleled neutral movement with the same functions as the original.
▪The original identical titanium alloy [Titanium 2] mesh belt, with in-depth details, matching bezel and dial colors, and Swiss-imported Swiss Super-LumiNova® top ice blue luminous display, perfectly restoring long-lasting lighting!
▪One table, one code and three cards are unified, and the supporting shipping standards are in line with the counter model!
Exquisite products are on sale in limited edition and are the same style as those worn by James Bond stars. Welcome to taste them! When you place an order, you will receive a pair of original canvas titanium buckle strap!
When you place an order, you will receive an original storage bag. There are only 100 pieces in the first batch, while supplies last.

Do you have a link to where you can purchase this?

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/7/16
Looks like only VS+ and that new BUG are worth purchasing. No discolored hands like VSF, titanium bracelet. VS+ old style lugs, slightly different bezel color, BUG looks really good to me, but I’ve never heard of them.

Reactions: LittleDeebo

LittleDeebo

Horology Curious
17/7/23
Ireland
Looks like only VS+ and that new BUG are worth purchasing. No discolored hands like VSF, titanium bracelet. VS+ old style lugs, slightly different bezel color, BUG looks really good to me, but I’ve never heard of them.
I agree. Do you know a TD I can make contact with about the BUG version?

Reactions: fitipaldi

smk1026

Horology Curious
24/11/21
I’ve got my hands on the new BUG factory NTTD. Overall impressions are good but it definitely has its flaws.

Pros: case shape, full Ti, nice full set with canvas pouch and tools, nato is nicely made.

Cons: 12-3-6-9 markers don’t match well with the rest, the lume is almost not existent in the dark, the bracelet I have on my example has some uneven meshing, the bracelet also is not all that comfortable (something I struggle to find comfort in with these), dial is a bit shiny like the vs+.

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/7/16
I’ve got my hands on the new BUG factory NTTD. Overall impressions are good but it definitely has its flaws.

Pros: case shape, full Ti, nice full set with canvas pouch and tools, nato is nicely made.

Cons: 12-3-6-9 markers don’t match well with the rest, the lume is almost not existent in the dark, the bracelet I have on my example has some uneven meshing, the bracelet also is not all that comfortable (something I struggle to find comfort in with these), dial is a bit shiny like the vs+.
The real build here is that bracelet, the hands, and then the VSF (swap hands and bracelet). If the VSF doesn’t have the discolored hands then no need to swap but all new ones do.

From your pics, the bracelet is extremely good. Look at the welds where it meets the bar, a billion times better than VSF, not to mention it’s titanium.

I also love that the movement hasn’t been decorated like VSF does, because VSF decorations are quite shitty despite looking nice.

Last edited: