• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 2018 Finale, Omega Full Ceramic 600M GMT

Tickman

Known Member
21/4/16
For those saying you are waiting on the next batch. Is it confirmed the bezel will be fixed?

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
Hi guys. Does anyone know if there is TD's that axept BTC for payment? I am really considering going for this one in deep black. Looks awesome :)

There are a few that accept cryptocurrency. Take a look at the TD forum pages and visit their sites, you'll not only find out who accepts it but can also see their selection and prices to compare.

Reactions: k1200r

atldml

Known Member
10/5/15
For those of us with smaller wrists it looks like there's a new ceramic DSOM that just posted on Puretime. Could be an interesting alternative (I REAAALLLLLY want this GMT, but the size, esp thickness might kill it for me).

https://puretime.io/omg2019012203.html

xkqwts

Known Member
21/2/17
For those of us with smaller wrists it looks like there's a new ceramic DSOM that just posted on Puretime. Could be an interesting alternative (I REAAALLLLLY want this GMT, but the size, esp thickness might kill it for me).

https://puretime.io/omg2019012203.html

You do realize that the DSOTM has the same diameter as the ceramic GMT and while the gen is "only" 16mm thick, the rep is listed as a whopping 18,5mm (might be bogus, we'll see) in height? ;)

Reactions: vcappp

atldml

Known Member
10/5/15
You do realize that the DSOTM has the same diameter as the ceramic GMT and while the gen is "only" 16mm thick, the rep is listed as a whopping 18,5mm (might be bogus, we'll see) in height? ;)

It says on the listing that it is 41.5mm for the DSOTM vs 45.5mm? But yeah the thickness might still rule it out. Judging by the photos it looks like bubble glass on top AND bottom!

atldml

Known Member
10/5/15
It says on the listing that it is 41.5mm for the DSOTM vs 45.5mm? But yeah the thickness might still rule it out. Judging by the photos it looks like bubble glass on top AND bottom!
The detail has now been updated to 44m x 18.5. And at $618, that is a hard pass....

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

xkqwts

Known Member
21/2/17
The price wouldn't even be the problem IMO if it was decent, I bought my AP Offshore back then without a second thought for $680 and you basically get a similar value (decorated 7750, ceramic case).

It's just that in direct comparison to an almost perfectly replicated movement with a GMT complication and overall prime quality from VSF (screw the crying about the bezel engraving, it's less noticeable on the brushed red/blue versions anyway) for more than $100 less, it's a bad joke. OMF was never known for quality, but the right subdial - admittedly a hard task - certainly doesn't work as per gen and a height of 18,5mm just looks silly.

beginner089

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
24/11/18
Hello which version (color) has the best bezel which corresponds to the original watch the most? Thank you!

mistermagoo

9/8/17
How reliable is the 8906 movement? Anybody any issues with the GMT or date functions?

sunnydale

29/8/09
My New Zealand model is waiting for me at the post office!! Damned work limiting life and watch hobby!

sunnydale

29/8/09
Got it from the post office moment ago. First impression: the good VSF quality is there! Very sharp, small details are nicely finished, beautiful AR, lume, all. Strap is very soft, much softer than genuine CRPO rubber strap. The only thing that was a disappointment, is the caseback paint, left away after 5 mins of wear. Basically found it on my hand when taking the watch off. Need to find the right tone of red and redo the painting...