• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New 8900 Aqua Terra Master Chronometers

NetworkMick

Horology Curious
24/3/21

I'm really loving my first rep purchase. Only thing that I've noticed is the crown is extremely hard to turn while winding up. Is this a normal thing for the AT?

NetworkMick

Horology Curious
24/3/21
No it shouldn't be. Mine is fine.

Could you please point me in the right direction for a good watchsmith in Europe? Thanks for letting me know yours is okay. It could just need to be oiled up but might as well get it serviced to get it in tip top shape.

Flanker_

Horology Curious
7/4/21
excuse me for the stupid question but i want to buy this watch is it the best quality dealer there? I find several seller at 378 dollars...
thanks

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
Could you please point me in the right direction for a good watchsmith in Europe? Thanks for letting me know yours is okay. It could just need to be oiled up but might as well get it serviced to get it in tip top shape.

I am US based. There are several watch smiths listed in the tech section.

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
excuse me for the stupid question but i want to buy this watch is it the best quality dealer there? I find several seller at 378 dollars...
thanks

Have a look at one of the "for the newbies " posts. You can pick any of the TDs listed on the forum and they will get you the watch

Flanker_

Horology Curious
7/4/21
Have a look at one of the "for the newbies " posts. You can pick any of the TDs listed on the forum and they will get you the watch

I didn’t understand your message, I’m just saying that at several sellers at 378 dollars, I’m not what is the best quality

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
I didn’t understand your message, I’m just saying that at several sellers at 378 dollars, I’m not what is the best quality

Different sellers all sell the same watch. The quality is the same

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/new-members-area
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-faq
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...s-guide-on-how-to-find-the-best-replica-watch
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-faq/233990-guide-how-to-purchase-your-first-rep

It all should be clearer to you when you have read these

Reactions: iamxd

poincare13

Looking Around
27/4/21
Does anyone have a side to side picture of the genuine vs VSF rep of the Omega Aqua Terra white dial with orange hands? Some people have said the genuine one has more of a silver sheen but I've seen some VSF pictures that also have it.

If anyone wants to sell me theirs contact me btw.

jmk81

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/2/20
EU
Does anyone have a side to side picture of the genuine vs VSF rep of the Omega Aqua Terra white dial with orange hands? Some people have said the genuine one has more of a silver sheen but I've seen some VSF pictures that also have it.

Unfortunately, I don't have side-by-side photos, but I remember that when I watched gen live it seemed to have a different shade at first. But then it was enough to compare it to a rep in the same lighting and the difference was no longer noticeable.

hosanci

Horology Curious
12/4/21
Am I correct in assuming none of the TD's have any of these VSF Aqua Terras right now? I've contacted a few this week and it still looks like no. Anyone have any luck?

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
Been digging, anyone have the sedna two tone VSF A-T gmt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max Cady

Aquaracer
27/8/20
Hofbräuhausen
So i managed to snatch a green one from Honts NOS.
I think its pretty good, so i am going to GL it (cause d'uuh)
But i think the feet of the Omeag Logo are not even, which was already described in this thread. I checked out my other Omega Reps i dont think i can see this in real life.
For my peace of mind, to those of you, who have it, can you see the feet?
And just to be sure, VSF used for this model only one serial, which is correct in my QCs, so it is in fact VSF?

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
So i managed to snatch a green one from Honts NOS.
I think its pretty good, so i am going to GL it (cause d'uuh)
But i think the feet of the Omeag Logo are not even, which was already described in this thread. I checked out my other Omega Reps i dont think i can see this in real life.
For my peace of mind, to those of you, who have it, can you see the feet?
And just to be sure, VSF used for this model only one serial, which is correct in my QCs, so it is in fact VSF?

No one else will ever see it but now that you have seen it you can’t un-see it…every time you check the time you will see it:(.

It’s up to yo if you can live with the flaw;)

Reactions: Max Cady

Max Cady

Aquaracer
27/8/20
Hofbräuhausen
Yes, same for me - i saw this flaw in this thread, so i watched for it and now i see it.

I asked Hont if other green ones are still available,
but if its take it or leave it - its an easy GL.

Watch-a-say

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/10/18
bl.jpg

green-01102.jpg

green-01103.jpg

Glad you're enjoying the rubber strap! ;)

I had one of these and have since sold it off, but seeing your amazing photos is making me regret it somewhat. It's such a beautiful piece. Ah well, just gotta remember that I sold it because the rubber strap wasn't fitting me well.

For those of you who still have this piece, enjoy it for me! :thumbsup:

Slayer1976

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
25/7/16
Has anyone sourced a good version of the rubber strap after purchase? Or just best to interrogate TDs?

didjital7

Renowned Member
30/1/21
I just recently got a green one on bracelet from Trusty and it came with a rubber strap also. Looks to be nice quality.