• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Seamaster Diver 300M Gen grey vs Vsf black

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
OP´s grey one pic is totally gen, lol. Look at the dial and the hour markers. And if that is a rep, I would like two, please :rolleyes:

Train1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/8/07
Let me know when they rep the titanium version!

se-diver300m-21060422099001-vuec-large.jpg

21060422099001.png

Reactions: vcappp

Matty369

Supporter
Certified
24/8/16
EU
What's the bezel and crowns made from ? Looks to blingy to me.

Train1

28/8/07
What's the bezel and crowns made from ? Looks to blingy to me.

According to the Omega website the 210.60.42.99.001 (pictured in my post) is Sedna gold on titanium/tantalum. I don't even know what Sedna gold is - there's a trademark symbol on Sedna so it's probably a marketing thing. A web search for the model number returns zero results so it's not available yet. The 2018 SM 300m comes in several variations that we haven't seen in the wild yet. On their site about 3/4 of the way down this page you can scroll through them:

https://www.omegawatches.com/en-us/watches/baselworld-2018/seamaster-diver-300-m-collection

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
According to the Omega website the 210.60.42.99.001 (pictured in my post) is Sedna gold on titanium/tantalum. I don't even know what Sedna gold is - there's a trademark symbol on Sedna so it's probably a marketing thing. A web search for the model number returns zero results so it's not available yet. The 2018 SM 300m comes in several variations that we haven't seen in the wild yet. On their site about 3/4 of the way down this page you can scroll through them:

https://www.omegawatches.com/en-us/watches/baselworld-2018/seamaster-diver-300-m-collection

Sedna gold is a marketing word what Omega calls rose gold or red gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12

Miko8442

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/10/18
Can someone share if the pearl is aligned on this models? I got QC and its not centered. Is this a common flaw? Thanks.

nine

Known Member
17/9/13
Miko8442 ask TD rotate the bezel to get a right location. if not change another pcs.

gorgeous! hope VSF can make it with real actual titanium.

Grey Dial look amazing!!!
but Black/Blue+steel case can sell.VSF only focus on these.

I also think highly of Grye dial.
It hot sale,but Vsf lack faith in it.

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
979ad4b7fdcc5be83c609db14e3afd52.jpg

Just absolute winner.

I saw this in person. just speechless. better than any other models. period.

this is gen grey. titanium case. rose gold bezel. titanium bracelet with tantalium in the mid links with rose gold spacers.

Can please someone transfer this image to VSF? puretime kobe24 please let me know via PM if you have a contact from VSF, I have more detailed images files took in person. I would like to transfer the images to VSF via your route privately if possible. VSF should work on replicating this gorgeous watch. I am just worrying uploading all the detailed images in public space where anyone can access without logging in.

Last edited:
Reactions: obrienk

Hoender

23/3/15
Miko8442 ask TD rotate the bezel to get a right location. if not change another pcs.

Grey Dial look amazing!!!

So you reckon they’ll never rep the grey, or just not now/yet?

Sent from the RWI App

Hoender

23/3/15
Adding info from another thread, seems as though Trusty is about to make a dark grey version available.

(Trusty isn’t a TD but wouldn’t imagine the others are far behind)

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: lyakya

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Adding info from another thread, seems as though Trusty is about to make a dark grey version available.

(Trusty isn’t a TD but wouldn’t imagine the others are far behind)

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

those watches are maybe not from VSF

Hoender

23/3/15
those watches are maybe not from VSF

Yeah, absolutely. No real details available yet, stuff being uploaded to various TD sites between last night and today.

Hoping for further information next week.

Sent from the RWI App

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15

Tell VSF they are wrong. It's been more than 10 years when omega recently had put a grey dial in 300m model.
Check the gen side - feedback about the grey dial is all positive, people would go crazy for this watch on a new bracelet.
Rep of the grey dial will sell like LMPO.

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
Easy... you have a friend that works at the omega boutique...abd he lets you take pics... that is it.