• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Ceramic Planet Ocean 42mm with orange numbers Pictorial (HEAVY!!)

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
I am a big Omega fan, my first lux gen was an Omega PO that I have been wearing for 4 years until I got affected into this place! I have let my gen go since it felt big, heavy and thick on my wrist so I had to feel in the gap in my collection (All Rollies up to now).
Most of you are aware of the model itself, I just want to post some pics for others to see and decide if they like or not.In general the watch feels very nice, I was mostly impressed on the bracelet quality and the clasp (how it locks into place plus the diver extension feeling) since it is gen like and pretty much close to the real deal.
There is a sale now from Noob factory (you may find them from $238 up to $278) in all line (all designs, both sizes) so make yourself a good favor and grab one!

Onto the pics now, some desk shots this morning

Some wrist shots, I have a 7,25inch wrist size

Some macro shots, playing with light also

And some mixed night shots, lume is good and on the good quality for a rep

And next to my SD4K and TC LN

Any questions you may have please let me know. I plan to post some pics comparing to V6F version, I don't have it but used to have so will maybe make some comparable pics in a different posting so it would be easy for someone to find when searching

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Some night shots are better since they were taken with my DSLR, others are with my Galaxy S7, no filters used except a beach wrist shot that I just used sharpening in contract and color

Hunklee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/7/16
Awesome review! Makes me love my own PO even more!

seikosumo5

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
30/10/15
i have the same like you and i feel very good with replica!GEN cost 4000euro and its not for me!NOOB just make great job

clublos

Horology Curious
10/12/07
Thank you for sharing these pics, I'm definitely going to consider the noob now.

kdo2milger

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/3/06
Great pics once again! and perfect sample too, can't wait to get my Ti LMPO.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Thanks for taking the time. It looks great

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Fin

20/7/16
Great shots. Thanks for sharing. Plan on doing the same when mine gets in.

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Thank you all, watch is really stunning, was looking the pics this morning on my iMac 27" screen and looks amazing...

Funny thing is that when I received the watch and even the QC from Toro showing a gain of +4sec/day the movement actually was gaining +25sec/day!!!! I used the small screw to adjust it all the way of the "-" sign and now it is -1sec to +2sec per day which is amazing really, I am COSC now youhoooo!!!!

JohnnyBe

3/1/16
Great photos and great watches as always from a classy friend:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Great photos and great watches as always from a classy friend:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you!! [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nivka

10/4/15
Australia
I've been ruminating on this for a little while and your photos tipped me over the edge. Thanks for the good work!

Nivka

10/4/15
Australia
Well deserved, brother. It was your last photo with it side by side next to the subs for size comparison...there are several great threads on the CrPO, but I was unsure about whether to go for the 42 or 45.5 and that photo was useful in helping me choose the 42.