• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Used TSWatch "price without service"

bradmo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/4/16
Put an order in for a PAM089 using their new Price Without Service option that cuts the price by around 30% in exchange for no replacement if the watch is seized by customs or is DOA.

Communication was great. Received replies to questions very quickly. Had the watch in hand 6 days after ordering and completely happy with it. I can't find any faults with it at all.

I will definitely be ordering from them again.

Sent from the RWI App

Mikey101

5/5/17
Put an order in for a PAM089 using their new Price Without Service option that cuts the price by around 30% in exchange for no replacement if the watch is seized by customs or is DOA.

Communication was great. Received replies to questions very quickly. Had the watch in hand 6 days after ordering and completely happy with it. I can't find any faults with it at all.

I will definitely be ordering from them again.

Sent from the RWI App

I couldn't agree more, I have had 6 watches this way and no problems whatsoever. Comes with QC pics and tracking. I have three more on the way. Best price by miles.

Sent from the RWI App

gavmeister

I'm Pretty Popular
27/5/16
Glad it worked out well for you. No doubt the excellent service you received is because TS have suddenly realise what happens when you stuff valuable clients around!

bradmo

11/4/16
I couldn't agree more, I have had 6 watches this way and no problems whatsoever. Comes with QC pics and tracking. I have three more on the way. Best price by miles.

Sent from the RWI App
Of the 4 places I've ordered from it was the best as far as communication and time from clicking the order button to strapping the watch on. With the deep discount on top of that I'll be back for sure.

Sent from the RWI App

sunny301

4/8/15
Just remember this good experiences when the watch gets seized by customs or DOA.

bradmo

11/4/16
Just remember this good experiences when the watch gets seized by customs or DOA.
Yeah, at 30% off list price, if one out of every four watches was a write-off (seized or DOA) you'd be about even with the full list price for the three that made it through. I don't think the seizure/failure rate is anywhere near that, at least from what I've experienced and seen here. I'm happy to take the risk and count the savings.

Sent from the RWI App

sunny301

4/8/15
Yeah, at 30% off list price, if one out of every four watches was a write-off (seized or DOA) you'd be about even with the full list price for the three that made it through. I don't think the seizure/failure rate is anywhere near that, at least from what I've experienced and seen here. I'm happy to take the risk and count the savings.

Sent from the RWI App

I totally agree with the maths, you will have to be extremely unlucky to have your package seized two times in a row. Its just that I have seen people crib and complain a lot when it happens after being fully aware of the risks.

gavmeister

I'm Pretty Popular
27/5/16
Paying 70% for an order to get seized or DOA isn't fun. I like the fact that my TD makes the extra effort to ensure my orders go through the checks because he is at risk...just a thought!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

bradmo

11/4/16
I totally agree with the maths, you will have to be extremely unlucky to have your package seized two times in a row. Its just that I have seen people crib and complain a lot when it happens after being fully aware of the risks.
Got it. I think I've seen a few posts like that also. I won't be doing that :)

Sent from the RWI App

bradmo

11/4/16
Paying 70% for an order to get seized or DOA isn't fun. I like the fact that my TD makes the extra effort to ensure my orders go through the checks because he is at risk...just a thought!

The QC and shipping precautions that are done with a normal order are still in place. If something does happen to go wrong, that's where you're not covered.

Sent from the RWI App

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16
Everyone loves it until their watch is seized/ lost. Then we get the "my watch went missing and my dealer isnt helping" threads

bradmo

11/4/16
Everyone loves it until their watch is seized/ lost. Then we get the "my watch went missing and my dealer isnt helping" threads
Really? I don't recall seeing anyone griping about seized shipments after ordering from Watch Outlet (other place that offers this discount feature) or after using this service from TS. I guess there's always a few people around with misplaced expectations...

Sent from the RWI App

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16
they are there. was one recently that a shipment got lost and the dude lost his shit

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
I have checked their website and it seems like they have stepped up their game recently. I guess they realised they screwed up as they went down from being Trusted Dealers at around 6 websites to only 2 (and I guess that is because the shockwave didn't reached them).

Sou day tempting but given how shitty were they with us I would not risk my.money with them. Aren't the prices better at WO?

EDIT: And if you are going to take the risk and buy at TS with their new shark management, why wouldn't you go for the 16% discount and keep all the "security"? I mean, we are talking about saving what? $40 on a $300 watch?

gavmeister

I'm Pretty Popular
27/5/16
We don't post links to non supporting TD's because we don't want our members to get poor service and think we endorsed them.

Powerreserve

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/17
Amsterdam/Firenze/Nurburg

It's a choice: or you buy with full service (still 16% cheaper than most dealers) or you take the risk of DOA/seizure: that is rewarded by a discount of min. 23%.

I've ordered my 5th watch and the previous 4 where delivered fast, save and according to the QC pics. Communication is very swift and (my) overall buying experience is as good as at Angus & Toro and better than Intime (you can't tell anymore if you communicate with Ryan of one of his employees).

Sent from the RWI mobile app