• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How To Find A Local Watchsmith

Flock

7/3/16
I´m new on the forum and the rep world :)
I´m from Portugal and I´ve been looking for watchsmiths here that can deal with these asian movements, particulary the A7750 movement that equips the PAM438 V6F Ceramic (the watch I´m waiting to receive).
It´s getting difficult to find one, in order I can regulate / maintenance or lubrification /repair the movement if needed.
Do you know any reliable watchsmiths nearby where I can have assistance when needed?
ALE is from Spain and maybe he can help me since we are almost neighbours :)

Shoot away :)

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

zokim

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/9/12
Looking for one in NYC/NJ, I'm in Queens. Just need a keyless fixed. PM me please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobcam1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/6/15
I know that this thread is older, but I'm hoping for a good recommendation in either Brooklyn or Queens NY...Please PM me, if you have someone who is both trustworthy and good...:)

bilbobagginz

Horology Curious
17/7/08
Thanks for this thread. I needed that for my PAM187, i love it but it gave me so many problems...

pocketlim

Horology Curious
2/1/16
Anyone have good recommendations for a rep friendly local watchsmith in either the Los Angeles (near West Hollywood) or Alhambra/SGV area?

Would appreciate any leads, thanks!

pike0158

25/5/15
CONUS
Anyone have good recommendations for a rep friendly local watchsmith in either the Los Angeles (near West Hollywood) or Alhambra/SGV area?

Would appreciate any leads, thanks!

If you find one, can you PM me the info? Thanks!

watchmaninpa

Known Member
15/3/16
Still looking for a rep watch repair guy in the Philadelphia area.... PM me please if you know of someone.... OR... you are someone that does it.
thanks so much

nb22

5/2/16
Just send it to yodog in L.A. in a $6.80 small Priority box

ukvibes

Horology Curious
19/5/16
Anyone know of a watchmaker who will work on reps in the UK / London? Pm me! Thanks