• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Breitlings- Endurance Pro series

garnier

Renowned Member
30/5/12
Here we go Gentleman, watch arrived and i'm really impressed.

66g weight incl. Strap.

Overall its an awesome watch and no comparisson to the cheaper SS version. Its like 2 different watches.

Some specs:

Clasp: Carbon, perfect quality.

Strap: Rubber, great quality. Its no sticky rubber, goes smooth into the clasp. Only thing is at some edges the Rubber has some tiny edges the the rubber security o-ring.

Case: Carbon, perfect quality. Imo they hit the nail with it.

Bezel: Carbon, but slightly different grain than case/gen.
Bezel action bi-directional without clicks like gen (smooth turn, could be a bit tighter but its ok)

Crystal: Sapphire with AR coating like gen.

Dial/Hands: Awesome. just look at the pics. Lume is good, Lumination like gen.

Movement: ETA G10.212 - Exact same Functions like gen.

Now some pics :)

price?

nzjono

Horology Curious
19/12/21
There is a link or description on how to order the better one earlier in this thread. I was reading it because I have one of the very bad ones.

Sorry could you show us where it is? I cant see it .

Thanks

Reactions: Teamjlf

maitre yoda

11/1/19
France - Savoie

A big thank you to those who recognize themselves for purchasing this watch. :thumbsup:

Not everyone would have done it. For some, we are far from each other but we can count on some members of RWI.
It's rare enough to notice it.

Have a good WE and take good care of yourself.

;)

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17

A big thank you to those who recognize themselves for purchasing this watch. :thumbsup:

Not everyone would have done it. For some, we are far from each other but we can count on some members of RWI.

;)

Looks amazing in yellow Bro :eek::thumbsup:

Reactions: maitre yoda

korky7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/2/09
Yellow is nice but the strap looks like a dull yellow compared to the gen. Red is more accurate from what I can see so far.

Reactions: EuroTime25

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
There is a link or description on how to order the better one earlier in this thread. I was reading it because I have one of the very bad ones.

The link is to a video of the watch, there is no link to purchase.

https://m.youku.com/video/id_XNTgxO...spm=a2hcb.profile.app.5~5!2~5~5!3~5!2~5~5!5~A

I’ve asked my TD Lucy to check on this and see if it’s legit or some scam site. If it’s legit and the unit is carbon as stated with Gen like functions… I’m in.

will wait and see as I am very skeptical…..

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Yellow is nice but the strap looks like a dull yellow compared to the gen. Red is more accurate from what I can see so far.

It's just the lightning.

jTlix4.jpg

nzjono

Horology Curious
19/12/21
img_2242.jpg

;)

Looks great, I still cant see any link on where to order it from though. Could you let me know where I can buy it from? I have been looking everywhere. Thanks

Last edited:

maitre yoda

11/1/19
France - Savoie
Looks great, I still cant see any link on where to order it from though. Could you let me know where I can buy it from? I have been looking everywhere. Thanks

Good evening,
I will give you a very frustrating answer but this watch does not come from a classic or recognized TD.
I don't even know where it comes from...
I let the person who recognizes himself eventually contact you.

;)

Reactions: nzjono and RobSe1

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China

I found both versions on AliExpress. The better version is about $230. The cheap version is about $125. On the better version you can see the flow lines of the bezel. The cheap version is steel with DLC coating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro