• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling Skyland V2 / V3 Comparison Photo Side by Side! Also, What's Different?

MEYER8888

Renowned Member
19/9/07
Re: Breitling Skyland V3 / V2 Comparison Photo Side by Side!

not easy to choice, sometimes read V2 better somtimes V3... i think i order a V3, but i really scare about the misaligned dots, i saw every price
wich is the normal price for a v3???

clockwerkgoblin

Horology Curious
3/6/09

I have a V3 SA (skyland avenger) with an SS bracelet. It has misaligned lume dots, however imho that's a small compromise for an amazing rep.

ruggero

Looking Around
23/11/08

D4ME:

You seem to be very busi these days? I sendt you an e mail coupple a weeks ago, did you recieve it?

Regards,

Tony, Norway

paule200

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/8/09

just placed my order with Greg now through his site.
I asked him many questions and he was happy to answer them all for me.
I got the S/S bracelet.
When i receive the watch i will post pictures and provide details of my experience with him.

Cant wait :D

pcsam

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
22/3/09

paule200 said:
just placed my order with Greg now through his site.
I asked him many questions and he was happy to answer them all for me.
I got the S/S bracelet.
When i receive the watch i will post pictures and provide details of my experience with him.

Cant wait :D
you will be amazed when you get yours :mrgreen: i got mine a few days ago and its Nice :wink:

i had shipping problems but it was sorted out by the man .............ill be getting more from him :mrgreen:

paule200

8/8/09

I got my watch on the 24th of August and I ordered it on the 12th of august. So the postage time was very quick. The watch looks great but they ran out of SS bracelets so I recieved it with the black rubber strap and they are sending me the SS bracelet when it comes in.

Unfortunately it did not take very long for me to have to send the watch back. It appears the second hand was not correctly pressed and when the reset button is pushed it would not position itself to 12. The second hand then became so bad it actually came off its line and crashed into the minute hand. Apparently this is a common problem with replicas?

I emailed Greg (daytona4me) and told him of the issue and he said it was a common problem. He then instructed me to send it back to his supplier in China and he has picked up the postage bill.

I think they are just going to repress the second hand and reset it so it goes back to 12. Just want to say that I am very very happy with Greg's service so far. I have sent the watch back and will keep you all informed. I can't wait to do a write up with detailed pictures of the watch. Unfortunately I now probably need to wait another 2 - 3 weeks for the watch. It just sucks because this is the first replica I have ever bought.

But Greg has been a great guy to deal with and I highly recommend going through him when buying any watch.

NORing

Horology Curious
19/2/07

daytona4me said:
Another thing I just noticed (it may have been noticed before?? ) the numbers engraved on the bezel on the V2 are too skinny when compared to the genuine,, the V1/3 engravings are more true to the gen. I always find it very helpful when comparing the engravings to look at all the 5's on the bezel... this is where it will be more noticeable.

The number 1 on the bezel is inaccurate on the V3 version if you compare with GEN. I changed from V3 to V2 because of this. It bothered me to much. The number is suppose to have a sharp angle on the top. Not filled out like on V3.

Just for information.

Great buys both of them anyhow.

NORing

harrisonvendlor

20/9/09

How much did you guys all pay for your V3??

I see it on puretime for like $488..!!!

firnatine

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/8/09

harrisonvendlor said:

mmmmm.....now they are getting prices high.....makin profit

ewatch

25/10/08

Agreed, i haven't purchased from some of the trusted dealers because of the price, just can't swing the high cost of the watch right now. :cry:

Eric

firnatine said:
harrisonvendlor said:

mmmmm.....now they are getting prices high.....makin profit

zedd

Known Member
4/7/08

I ordered a V3 from Hont. Can't wait to receive it. Paule, how's the replacement coming?

rchobby

Looking Around
29/9/09
Great photos, I want this watch! I'm a total newbie so I'm pretty lost on this forum right now. Will take me a while to get my bearings! Any advice on buying would be appreciated. Going to read the FAQs now.

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
shipment time is post on the main page of my website. ;)

3035Dream

Known Member
4/9/09
Thats cool. Just that it was a Group Purchase I thought it would be a much longer wait than a normal order.

Thanks