• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Audemars Piguet 15202

jcguo0516

4/12/18
Any updates on this. We're waiting patiently to see the results of your always excellent work. Also, I'm curious to know if the hands from a XF 15202 will cover the hole of the ZF 15202 dial. Thanks.

be patient bro, Legend is a busy man, he got a lot of on going project aside with his personal life, I'm sure he will update us once it has been completed

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Any updates on this. We're waiting patiently to see the results of your always excellent work. Also, I'm curious to know if the hands from a XF 15202 will cover the hole of the ZF 15202 dial. Thanks.

Please do be patient, I will post a pic as soon as the watch is done. The watch in question belongs to jm_brc_7057 actually.
I get it that you are curious about the result, and as a matter of fact, so am I lol.

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Please do be patient, I will post a pic as soon as the watch is done. The watch in question belongs to jm_brc_7057 actually.
I get it that you are curious about the result, and as a matter of fact, so am I lol.

Could you at least post a picture of the dial itself, I'd like to see that hole bro. Thanks

Reactions: gilrob

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Could you at least post a picture of the dial itself, I'd like to see that hole bro. Thanks

I'd like to see the "hole" also, that's what she said. Lol

Taking things to new levels daily haha

Reactions: legend

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada

I agree. I didn't think the project was even near completion, particularly the modding of the hour hand base. A picture of the hole would somewhat help us determine if the hour hand base from a XF 15202 will be sufficient enough to cover the hole.

murdoc2708

MULTI ACCOUNT
11/11/16
Just received mine. Dial looks excellent except of the printing. However, the bracelet is also not as stiff as the XF V1s.

Take a look at how it 'flows' on the top. It's also a bit 'rattly' like you can hear it when you shake it. The XF V2 I had before for a short time did that too. So far, very disappointed in the bracelet, again :(

Reactions: seba0112

T'Challa

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/7/19
Love the white markers. Does the dial have any sunburst/varying shades of blue in the light?

Klizzix

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/9/20
Do u mind doing a small video about it? Would be very interested and concerned with ur observations of the bracelet. In the picture it also looks like the first upper link is too big