Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AP Diver JF Now with inner bezel "3D" effect (V10).

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OiRogers View Post

I love my v9.5, I am curious what other changes are in the works... any insight beyond dive bezel markings?
    No other info as of now but i've asked my TD for some more insights. Will update when I receive them.
    Regards,

Comment

Got a reply regarding the next update. My TD told me the latest news they got from JF was they are now only upgrading the bezel in the new version. But I personally never trust these factories before launch. Now let's just wait and see what they have in store for v10.
      Regards,

Comment

Awaiting that v10 release
        WTB:

-TC V7X LV
        -JF AP ROO Sachin Tendulkar, 57th Street, Blue theme, classic safari, navy, black RC, POM,.. anything else, offers?

-JF Rubber Strap for 42mm ROO "White" + "Red"
        -JF Chronopassion Bezel

Got an AP biting dust? Drop me a PM!

Comment

I'm waiting to receive my 9.5, without ghostlines (even tho QC was subpar).

Looking forward to the new version and its overall look.

Comment

Also waiting for the new release to pull the trigger, I think they’re waiting to clear the v9.5 stock before release.
            The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room.

Comment

Some members did get lucky and got the 3D inner bezel on their divers. I guess that was a test batch by JF. Hopefully we'll get the v10 in August.
              Regards,

Comment

So no one got a v10 yet? (Apart op)
                WTB:

-TC V7X LV
                -JF AP ROO Sachin Tendulkar, 57th Street, Blue theme, classic safari, navy, black RC, POM,.. anything else, offers?

-JF Chronopassion Bezel

Comment

Originally posted by SHB View Post
                  So no one got a v10 yet? (Apart op)
                  Sonofalich got the upgraded one as well. He posted it in the v9.5 thread. I'm assuming only a handful did as the new version hasn't officially released.
                  Regards,

Comment

That's mine. It's great, very very happy
                    SD43 Comparison - ARF v3 vs Noob v10

SD43 - Franken Build

Comment

Originally posted by Anonray View Post

Sonofalich got the upgraded one as well. He posted it in the v9.5 thread. I'm assuming only a handful did as the new version hasn't officially released.
                      I should read again the v9.5 thread,thx mate
                      WTB:

-TC V7X LV

-JF Chronopassion Bezel

Comment

Originally posted by Sonofalich View Post

Indeed this is really nice, once QCs start to grow i place an order!
                        WTB:

-TC V7X LV

-JF Chronopassion Bezel

Comment

Originally posted by Sonofalich View Post

Lucky you bro! Wear It in Good Health

Comment

Would this look ridiculous on a 6 - 6.5 inch wrist?

Comment

Originally posted by RonP View Post
                              Would this look ridiculous on a 6 - 6.5 inch wrist?
                              Always depends on your confidence of wearing it. Of course it would a bit unusual on a womans wrist that is only used to the size of a cartier panthere etc. but i have also seen women wearing Panerai with confidence and i think it looks nonchalantly decent.

I got a 6.7inch wrist in circumference and love the size of the diver - even if it is big - that is the whole aesthetic of the watch.
                              Like a royal oak on roids with rubber boots on haha

better order an XS strap additionally so you don‘t have to wear on the last hole - that might fit a bit loose (i am wearing it on the last hole)
                              the small strap will tighten the fit and the flexible endlinks will hug your wrist even more.

i think there is a reason why AP is offering those small straps - don‘t you think?

Comment

Originally posted by BIONONE View Post

Always depends on your confidence of wearing it. Of course it would a bit unusual on a womans wrist that is only used to the size of a cartier panthere etc. but i have also seen women wearing Panerai with confidence and i think it looks nonchalantly decent.

I got a 6.7inch wrist in circumference and love the size of the diver - even if it is big - that is the whole aesthetic of the watch.
                                Like a royal oak on roids with rubber boots on haha

better order an XS strap additionally so you don‘t have to wear on the last hole - that might fit a bit loose (i am wearing it on the last hole)
                                the small strap will tighten the fit and the flexible endlinks will hug your wrist even more.

i think there is a reason why AP is offering those small straps - don‘t you think?
                                +1
                                A lady oozes ultimate confidence when she wears a men watch which inevitably is oversized by n large.

However a man that an oversized watch can be a little wasp hahaha
                                Using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X