• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The first salmon dial 15202BC automatic watch from XF

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
I would love the yellow gold with gold screws on the bezel. A 'tell', but an improvement. Also is it just lighting or is that YG version way too yellow? The RG looks better somehow.

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
If ZF/XF/JF get the Salmon dial tone correct, it would be rude not to add the 15202 to the stable.. maybe the Rose/Yellow gold/Blue dial combo's too!
Shite.. I was meant to be saving money this year!!

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
XF thought both the blue and yellow color is not good enough. they will make more new prototypes :)

and they will use the pure white lume, no worries :)

Hey Kobe, have you heard anythign from them? Are they still trying to get it out before CNY?

diegogio98

Horology Curious
20/3/19
U64On.jpg

Of the 2, number 1 is the better. It still is not perfect, but it is good. I disagree with the earlier posts saying number 2.

Number 2 has harsher orange tones on the squares, whereas gen is a bit softer. Number 1 comes closer to that.

However, the color is still off, a bit too orange. Needs a bit more white added to the mix, and perhaps some less red tones as well to tune down the orange.

Also the date window in the gen is more like pink salmon rather than cream.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3UkOK0HD21/
B3UkOK0HD21

Last edited:

SKXSKX

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/2/20
No, that's a quartz from an unknown factory.

The XF 15202 will be automatic with a modified Miyota.

Hi, I am new to rep. How can you know it is a modified Miyota or custom made movement A2121 as they stated ?