No announcement yet.

ZF AP 15500

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a Noob Daytona with a slightly crooked logo, every rep friendly watchmaker in London refused to correct it saying that it was only a small defect and they could potentially damage the dial when fixing it.

If it bothers you now, reject it.
    Last edited by RonP; 22-09-20, 11:05.

Comment

Thanks for all the comments, I went back on my original statement and based on the conscience I agree, I wouldn't expect this defect from any watch worth this much so why accept it on a rep and fix it in my own time. Fingers crossed for the next one!

Comment

Originally posted by GavinPD View Post
        Thanks for all the comments, I went back on my original statement and based on the conscience I agree, I wouldn't expect this defect from any watch worth this much so why accept it on a rep and fix it in my own time. Fingers crossed for the next one!
        The one you had was fine, would have been barely noticeable on the wrist. Do keep us updated, I could do with a laugh, if I am indeed correct.
        SD43 Comparison - ARF v3 vs Noob v10

SD43 - Franken Build

Comment

Hi. 1st post here in the forum. I’ve just ordered my 1st rep from JTime and awaiting QC pics for the Blue Dial 15500. Any tips on what I should be looking out for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by williajjc View Post
            Hi. 1st post here in the forum. I’ve just ordered my 1st rep from JTime and awaiting QC pics for the Blue Dial 15500. Any tips on what I should be looking out for?

The watch.

Comment

Hello. Can you guys tell me how bracelet links that can take off on the bracelet please? I bought used one and the asshole seller did not send me those links that he took off. I can't contact him anymore and I want to order links. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by duba View Post
                Hello. Can you guys tell me how bracelet links that can take off on the bracelet please? I bought used one and the asshole seller did not send me those links that he took off. I can't contact him anymore and I want to order links. Thanks in advance.
                Two question in one?

You want to know how to take off links from your bracelet?
                Also you want to order links.

For remove links, use your screwdriver, then push the pin, links come out.

For additional links, TDs won't sell links (doubtful), your best luck is to place a WTB, or buy a bracelet from your preferred TD.
                Last edited by SHB; 27-09-20, 06:21.
                WTB:

-JF AP ROO Sachin Tendulkar57th Street, Blue theme, classic safari, navy, black RC, POM,.. anything else, offers?

-JF Rubber Strap for 42mm ROO "Red"

Got an AP biting dust? Drop me a PM!

Comment

Originally posted by Venniz View Post

The watch.
                  Thanks for your response, but not what I asked. See question before making sarcastic responses. Better yet, don’t reply.

Comment

The watch.

The watch.
                    Thanks for your response, but not what I asked. See question before making sarcastic responses. Better yet, don’t reply.

Comment

Just received my QC pics from JTime. As this is my first AP rep I need your help if this if the quality looks right on this. A few questions:

1. Does the polish or grain of the polish on the face and body look a bit off. As in hard?

2. Does the AP logo look correct to you? I think my eyes might be playing tricks with me.

3. It could just be the light and the plastic that’s still on the rep but it doesn’t look as “shiny”. Might just be the lack of lighting in the room.

4. Then lastly on the date wheel I think I’ll ask them to send QC pics of 23, 26 and 30 to make sure its not one of those DWs in one of the previous posts.

To your trained eyes does this look like a good rep to you? Other useful comments are welcome.

Tx.

Comment

Originally posted by williajjc View Post
                        Just received my QC pics from JTime. As this is my first AP rep I need your help if this if the quality looks right on this. A few questions:

1. Does the polish or grain of the polish on the face and body look a bit off. As in hard?

2. Does the AP logo look correct to you? I think my eyes might be playing tricks with me.

3. It could just be the light and the plastic that’s still on the rep but it doesn’t look as “shiny”. Might just be the lack of lighting in the room.

4. Then lastly on the date wheel I think I’ll ask them to send QC pics of 23, 26 and 30 to make sure its not one of those DWs in one of the previous posts.

To your trained eyes does this look like a good rep to you? Other useful comments are welcome.

Tx.
                        It's fine. On all the points you listed, and the last point you can't ask for general feedback here. That's an easy accept. The date wheel is fine.

SD43 - Franken Build

Comment

Originally posted by Sonofalich View Post

It's fine. On all the points you listed, and the last point you can't ask for general feedback here. That's an easy accept. The date wheel is fine.
                          Brilliant. Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonofalich View Post

Brilliant. Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

1st post on RWI, hello everyone!

I'm getting my 1st rep this week, it's the ZF 15500 black dial (REF. #15500ST.OO.1220ST.03) so hyped to get this watch, been a fan of the model for a long time!

Been researching into this thread and seeing how pleased everyone is with the model, may I ask what details should I look into to make sure it's the latest ZF model? And a sound unit in general.

I found this forum too late to order from a trusted seller, so I would like to make sure I am receiving what I paid for and what a lot of people on the thread are so pleased with.

Is there some tips & tricks some of you would like to share about this model, or some "do's and don'ts"?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Hedgehog View Post
                                1st post on RWI, hello everyone!

I'm getting my 1st rep this week, it's the ZF 15500 black dial (REF. #15500ST.OO.1220ST.03) so hyped to get this watch, been a fan of the model for a long time!

Been researching into this thread and seeing how pleased everyone is with the model, may I ask what details should I look into to make sure it's the latest ZF model? And a sound unit in general.

I found this forum too late to order from a trusted seller, so I would like to make sure I am receiving what I paid for and what a lot of people on the thread are so pleased with.

Is there some tips & tricks some of you would like to share about this model, or some "do's and don'ts"?

Thanks!
                                Well, you could start by scrolling down to the bottom of this thread. Where it says:

Circled in red, is a number 1. Click that and have a read through. That is the best and only way, no-one here is going to spoon feed you. Go read.

SD43 - Franken Build

Comment

Working...
                                X