• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[V9] Audemars Piguet Millenary 15350 - new release

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16
Are both the rose gold version correct? both the small white dial or the small grey dial are correct?? Anyone have any idea??
considering between this two.

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16
thechicco Yea Bro, but can't decide between the 2 rose gold model, White Small Dial or Grey Small Dial. Need the more advices and views from fellow Watch Lovers. :):):):)

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Are both the rose gold version correct? both the small white dial or the small grey dial are correct?? Anyone have any idea??
considering between this two.

According to the AP official website, for rose gold case model, it shows only the model that has the small white dial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16
vcappp Yes Bro, that what I saw in they're website too.

Any fellow members have the rose gold with small white dial version, care to share some watch pic. Thank you.

Danii

I'm Pretty Popular
16/12/15
Figured I'd share my QC pics from Sead. White dial version for anyone curious :) Can't wait to get this on the wrist!
1QNfq.jpg

1Qf5G.jpg

1QFb6.jpg

RTL2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/9/18
The watch is beautiful, and very well replicated. Perfect dress watch.

Mr Gatsby

17/4/17
Does anyone know if this is actually an auto?? There seems to be maybe a question that's it is a hand wind.

Sent from the RWI App

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
Where is this "question" coming from? I have no doubt that it could be, but it would be nice to now the veracity of the source ...

Reactions: mech500

nuclearfuson10

21/3/18
Love this! Believe I saw this or something similar in a Talking Watches and have been feeling it ever since

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Mr Gatsby

17/4/17
Where is this "question" coming from? I have no doubt that it could be, but it would be nice to now the veracity of the source ...

I have spoken to 2 people who say the watch has with crapped out and not winding or it's a hand wind bc its winding just fine by hand but not on a winder. That's all I know but both have the watch. I'm going g to get o e anyway and have someone look at it as I don't know how to tell or not. I'm sure it will take someone who knows 1 minute to figure it out. Me I dont care I like hand winds but I want to know for sure what it is. That's all I have right now. I'll gladly update when I know more.

Sent from the RWI App

Marcorex

14/3/18
Love this watch and I would stare at it for hours but it does not convince me how it looks on the wrist :confused:

late

Known Member
23/9/12
Nice, been waiting for this one to be repped for years! Wish the plates on the SS version were the right colour, but still good enough to order

PolonusTM

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/5/10