• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How to build a gen with a rep base donor, AP 42 CP

Miky

Horology Curious
24/5/13
Wow thats awesome I want one...how much would this cost aprox to get someone to build? You dont have to give me the exact price just aproximate price

jpohl402

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/7/12
Wow thats awesome I want one...how much would this cost aprox to get someone to build? You dont have to give me the exact price just aproximate price ?

Most franken APs (note this one is NOT "most" and is a very special nearly one of a kind piece), will run you $4500-$5000 usd right now...

Micasol

I'm Pretty Popular
14/4/14
Most franken APs (note this one is NOT "most" and is a very special nearly one of a kind piece), will run you $4500-$5000 usd right now...

:yes:

For one Like this will cost between 2 at 3 super Franken built, depend the price you source for all gen parts and for gen AP watch for using the movement.

today the CP is in summer dress code with gen (of course) AP black rubber band and tested for water resist to 100 meters by a famous AP dealer here in Paris, enjoy pics now

TheHokage

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/6/16
Yes I have read it but was back to home, hope next time.
i have think of using a gen titanium bezel, problem is that the CP is ball blasted and not sand blasted, it made a difference of result, I have to source for someone who could ball blasted it, I remenber read something about that on the forum, will made a search.
yes we could use it with an additional part but the waterproof will not be good, it is why I don't take this option, better the gen titanium bezel or the rep one with the rep gasket.
the gen gasket are really more soft than the rep, domi said after comparison the reps are better.
for the case screws, domi solved the problem, he is the master.

Could you point me to Domi's contact info/profile? Also, is he CONUS or elsewhere? I'm thinking about starting my franken project with my ROO Safari:

ee385aeb15853eceb86a930605665477.jpg

06bfe204d9c9440979dd594117173824.jpg

Sent from the RWI mobile app

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Could you point me to Domi's contact info/profile? Also, is he CONUS or elsewhere? I'm thinking about starting my franken project with my ROO Safari

Domi is in the EU. Do you have a dial already?

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Ah, I believe there's a modder in the US but I'd have to check the forum. Also, no I do not have a dial at this time.

That would be Chris and Wooky. Good luck finding a Safari dial. :lol:

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
By the sounds of it, the dial will be difficult to find lol?

True that. I mean it's not impossible but it will be certainly hard to find.

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Fingers crossed. :)

pplwa

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/11/16
Wish you luck with your project, mate

hejz

Looking Around
11/12/16
ohhh that's perfect man, keep it up. I am definitely envy

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Fantastic thread...and what a passion for this... Chronopassion !!

I think those 2 sisters should have a meeting in Paris...both of them got the same father, were born in Germany, got international DNA and are living in France...(which is almost mandatory for a CP !)

Congratulations, but I really feel like a little boy now, as you can see, still few things to do: Hands and buckle first.

IMG_6085_zps6puu6kdl.jpg
Beautiful Piece. AP clasps Wouldn't be hard to source as it pop off often . There is actually a titanium clasp on Chrono24 as we speak.