• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Why did you chose your forum name?

serumdiesel

Madman
17/3/21
You did well speaking of motorcycles, he loves them and there is footage of him chilling out with random dudes at track days… I am a motorcycle enthusiast too, used to track day at Vallelunga when I was younger, and I would have done the same, also because those crazy Arch Motorcycles of him have a lot to be said about (y)

He actually bought all the stuntmen their own Harleys as a gift on the set of one of The Matrix movies.

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
Years ago, I was visiting a local supermarket (Tesco Express) and a busker fella out the front asked "got 20 mate"

I responded with that I had "no change" and he said "any notes"

I said "as in a twenty pound note?" and he said yes straight away. Couldn't believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: CF_Stan and Ah0rsey

MagicJ

Supporter
Certified
25/11/20
NL
when I was 18 I started at a company as a sales men/boy. After 2/3 months I did no sales.. my fourth month I did 60 sales so they called me a magician. found my spot right in the business, 2 weeks later they called me Hans Klok (famous dutch illusionist) so they came by Magic J

Reactions: Ah0rsey and APjumbo

CF_Stan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/6/23
UK
Seinfeld fan.
Are you an architect?

3x7otF.gif

CF_Stan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/6/23
UK
My love of all things carbon fibre. Stan is a mashup of stalker and fan. Not really applicable the stalker part but liked the way it sounded.

Reactions: Art Vandelay

Cooter Dip

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
25/6/23
USA
Cooter dip - a term my father coined to describe a "heck of a large chaw." A cooter dip is when a person places a larger than normal amount of chewing tobacco into their mouth. :D

Reactions: CF_Stan

Adam_Smith

Supporter
Certified
23/6/20
The intellectual father of capitalism. Who is the person who today allows us to spend thousands of euros on watches.

Reactions: nothingwasthesame