• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Why did you chose your forum name?

Ah0rsey

18 hands high, bushy mane.
Patron
Certified
9/8/22
uk
AH0RSEY started many years ago for me as a young new recruited trooper in Household Cavalry. Blues and Royals were taught ceremonial drill by giving your Troop horse “a letter” to denote where you should be placed. A HORSEY ETC….

Kept this nickname for many years …..

zn3rBJ.jpg

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Contrary to members thinking it’s because I m@sturbate a lot, g00n is derived from Gooner which is the nickname for Arsenal football club supporters ( or I could just be messing with all of you and Im a p0rn add!ct 🤪 ).
Air Quotes GIF by Dish Nation

Last edited:

domiffm

handsome
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
Funny topic! My nickname is simply the standard abbreviation of my hometown here in Germany. Which one is it? :unsure:

Until recently I was "domiffm", which is actually my preferred name. But I get so many requests from users to work on their watches that it's really annoying - they think I'm Domi the Watchmaker.

Fun fact: Domi actually lives not far from me and we are friends.

Somehow is miss my old nick… maybe I’ll change it back someday 😁

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Funny topic! My nickname is simply the standard abbreviation of my hometown here in Germany. Which one is it? :unsure:

Until recently I was "domiffm", which is actually my preferred name. But I get so many requests from users to work on their watches that it's really annoying - they think I'm Domi the Watchmaker.

And all this time I thought ffm stood for…..
Bedtime Threesome GIF by Pantaya
🤪

Winni1611

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
15/10/22
Germany

Hi, best regards from Hofheim neighbor :coffee:

Reactions: domiffm

Horace_Derwent

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/1/13
Cyberspace
Because i Love Cinema and i Love Books, and the Kubrick Version of SHINING iso en of my favourite movies EVER

Wishbone007

Horology Curious
5/5/16
Walked into a pub one day and a guy I had never met asked my name which is ash and he's called me wishbone ever since well until he died a few years back he loved his alcohol and rock music bless him so wishbone ash it is

Reactions: Nur-Uhr and Ah0rsey