• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Why did you chose your forum name?

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Screenshot-20230316-214241-Free-Adblocker-Browser-2.jpg

I always wished that CR7 or Messi would like one of my RWI posts. Who knew you had to drop a turd in a Hollywood stars' bowl for that to happen? 🤭🫣😂😆🤪

John Wick

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/2/23
Italy
Fun fact: I once used K Reeves toilet :ROFLMAO::poop:
LOL anyway Keanu is such a nice, humble fella despite all the sad things happening to him and all the success and money coming from the movie industry.

I would like you to tell us more about that story, and I won't be surprised if suddenly you really needed to take a dump, you pulled over your car and knocked the first door asking the owner to use his toilet, ending up being Keanu Reeves and having absolutely no problem allowing a total stranger to come inside his house and use his bathroom.

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
LOL anyway Keanu is such a nice, humble fella despite all the sad things happening to him and all the success and money coming from the movie industry.

I would like you to tell us more about that story, and I won't be surprised if suddenly you really needed to take a dump, you pulled over your car and knocked the first door asking the owner to use his toilet, ending up being Keanu Reeves and having absolutely no problem allowing a total stranger to come inside his house and use his bathroom.
Episode 14 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

John Wick

11/2/23
Italy
Really not the case, like I said... Keanu Reeves is such an easygoing humble fella that I won't be surprised if a similar story happened for real.
At least that's what came up to my mind figuring how somebody could end up using Keanu's toilet, also I have a lot of imagination.

Reactions: OI812

Feefo

Holding the eject button
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
@John Wick, just wondering, you decided to meddle with us dishonest thieves in this wrong business after all? Some kind of sea change occurred from your flattering last contribution to the community?

Reactions: KushBandit and eBoy

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
@John Wick, just wondering, you decided to meddle with us dishonest thieves in this wrong business after all? Some kind of sea change occurred from your flattering last contribution to the community?
I thought the same thing. 😆🤭

g00n

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Really not the case, like I said... Keanu Reeves is such an easygoing humble fella that I won't be surprised if a similar story happened for real.
At least that's what came up to my mind figuring how somebody could end up using Keanu's toilet, also I have a lot of imagination.
I also have a lot of imagination, this is how I picture Keanu using the toilet…..
🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: OI812 and eBoy

g00n

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Shocked Friends GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Feefo

John Wick

11/2/23
Italy
I thought the same thing. 😆🤭
Again, that post was misunderstood and I said all I had to say about it in my reply to tripdog. Multicultural communication through pc posts in non-native language can be tricky sometime, maybe we are all attributing different meanings to same sentences. Afterall, before most of you felt offended, there have been some readers who didn't bother at all.

Now you can deal with it, or you can read through the lines of that post whatever you want, keep making fun of it, keep calling me out or whatever... truth is it was nothing personal with good fellas and I have nothing else to add to that matter. If you felt offended somehow, since it wasn't my intention and I still think it was clear enough from that post, I can just say I am sorry for this misunderstandment but I think it's more related to readers coming up to wrong conclusions than me actually offending honest people in any possible way.

About me, like I said, I called myself out of trading at least for some while. I still have to sort things out on my own.
Never called myself out of the forum thou, there are still tons of things I can learn from here, starting with details distinguishing gen watches from very well made reps... you know, at the very least for personal culture.

Hope it makes sense 👍

Reactions: serumdiesel

Feefo

Holding the eject button
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
@John Wick, it's not my intention to crucify you. As you said, words can be misunderstood, and your, i will say "unfortunate", wording could be interpreted as offense. But, I'm all in for second chances, I did a misstep, too in my first forum days, but then I stepped back, apologized and set things right. I think most people forgave me for that "heat of the moment" rant.
I hope by frequenting the forum and learning from some fantastic chaps here your ideas can turn to more positive experiences in the future.
So, as far as I'm concerned, let's wipe the slate clean and start anew.
I Gotchu Season 9 GIF by Friends

martial arts peace GIF

• Love
Reactions: OI812 and John Wick

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
@John Wick

Fair enough. Communication can be misunderstood sometimes. Even among native speakers communicating in the same language.

If I get misunderstood, I usually spare myself the self-explaining and just quote the Federal Republic of Germany's godfather (our 1st Chancellor) as a short cut 🤭🤪:

"What do I care about my chitchat from yesterday?"
— Konrad Adenauer

GIF by CDU

And now...

Brian Orakpo GIF by The Roku Channel

... and let's be...

Happy I Love You GIF by Sarah The Palmer

Academy Awards Whatever GIF

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland

Ok so here goes, he was staying at a Hotel in England during filming, he stopped by a local pub called the Fox and Hounds in Charwelton, he drank Macallan 25yr like it was going out of fashion, had a chat with a few guys, he nipped off to the toilet after dinner I thought.. omg hes taking a dump in there cos he was gone for 15 mins. And i thought wouldn't it be a good story to say you took a dump on the same toilet as him, so i just went in there and done exactly that, single cubicle, seat was warm. Also at the Hotel during a wedding ceremony he went and had a chat with the bride and groom which was cool, but they sold their story to newspapers and it made national news lol so if you google it you will see articles about it.

• Haha
Reactions: John Wick

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Ok so here goes, he was staying at a Hotel in England during filming, he stopped by a local pub called the Fox and Hounds in Charwelton, he drank Macallan 25yr like it was going out of fashion, had a chat with a few guys, he nipped off to the toilet after dinner I thought.. omg hes taking a dump in there cos he was gone for 15 mins. And i thought wouldn't it be a good story to say you took a dump on the same toilet as him, so i just went in there and done exactly that, single cubicle, seat was warm. Also at the Hotel during a wedding ceremony he went and had a chat with the bride and groom which was cool, but they sold their story to newspapers and it made national news lol so if you google it you will see articles about it.
I thought this sounds so made up, but it's about Keanu Reeves, so this means that it must be true.

And sure enough:

This guy, I'm tellin' ya... You hear of these amazing stories of this fella randomly showing up at places and meeting people and doing wonderful things and they all rave about how lovely he is etc., I'm actually starting to think one day he'll reveal himself as the second coming of the Messiah. 🥹

If this happens, @RepPossessed, you will have officially dropped a deuce on the same throne as the Lord's son. 😱 I know several states in the South of the United States where you could build an entire career on that fact alone. 😆😂

• Haha
Reactions: Ah0rsey

Feefo

Holding the eject button
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
I thought this sounds so made up, but it's about Keanu Reeves, so this means that it must be true.

And sure enough:

This guy, I'm tellin' ya... You hear of these amazing stories of this fella randomly showing up at places and meeting people and doing wonderful things and they all rave about how lovely he is etc., I'm actually starting to think one day he'll reveal himself as the second coming of the Messiah. 🥹

If this happens, @RepPossessed, you will have officially dropped a deuce on the same throne as the Lord's son. 😱 I know several states in the South of the United States where you could build an entire career on that fact alone. 😆😂
Holy butt cheeks by transitivity?

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
I’ve since learned that you cannot mention the name Keanu Reeves without someone following up with “you know he’s such a lovely guy and he’s so humble and kind”

People prob don’t know but he’s a raging alcoholic unfortunately.

Anyway, while everyone was bending his ear about John Wick and Matrix and asking for selfies, I only asked about his motorcycles which I think he really appreciated.

John Wick

11/2/23
Italy
I’ve since learned that you cannot mention the name Keanu Reeves without someone following up with “you know he’s such a lovely guy and he’s so humble and kind”

People prob don’t know but he’s a raging alcoholic unfortunately.

Anyway, while everyone was bending his ear about John Wick and Matrix and asking for selfies, I only asked about his motorcycles which I think he really appreciated.

It definitely was a good story LOL, I knew it!

No wonder he drank that much, I heard he also went through depression at a certain point in his life, there were memes of “sad Keanu” alone on park bench… probably he didn’t recover completely yet.

You did well speaking of motorcycles, he loves them and there is footage of him chilling out with random dudes at track days… I am a motorcycle enthusiast too, used to track day at Vallelunga when I was younger, and I would have done the same, also because those crazy Arch Motorcycles of him have a lot to be said about (y)

Reactions: Ah0rsey

serumdiesel

Madman
17/3/21

Not nearly as "Keanu Reeve's toilet" as I was hoping for but, still, good shit (figuratively and literally, I hope).

Always the possibility he was doing something else in the stall for 15 mins, also. You may be connected in a way you didn't quite intend.

• Haha
Reactions: RepPossessed