• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Seamaster 300

chrisat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/24
I paid 378 for my preorder. I believe they just took the price from the Spectre, though, so not sure whether this will remain the final price once the new watch is listed for regular orders.

JMM17

15/1/24
This is so half-assed effort. Bi-directional bezel and movement from spectre... They've just swapped bezel and caseback...

Reactions: thetechnomonkey

thetechnomonkey

Supporter
Certified
9/12/18
UK
Less keen on this after seeing a couple of videos. Hopefully a updated V2 in the future

Justin TK

Trusted Dealer
15/1/23
HongKong
VSF already released them.

K69NK2.jpeg

K69vtF.jpeg

K697Nt.jpeg

K69R1E.jpeg

K69fMn.jpeg

K69GD3.jpeg

K69Sos.jpeg

K690TY.jpeg

K69bbD.jpeg

K69J5k.jpeg

K69VBo.jpeg

K69cNJ.jpeg

K6nDKP.jpeg

K6nZ9W.jpeg

K6njMS.jpeg

K6n3DQ.jpeg

K6nHqL.jpeg

K6nKTR.jpeg

thetechnomonkey

Supporter
Certified
9/12/18
UK
Yes, diver watches are uni directional bezel.
Thanks for the reply. Seen a couple of videos where the bezel clearly goes both ways which is confusing :unsure: unless there's been some poor QC on the first releases

chrisat

23/3/24
This is so half-assed effort. Bi-directional bezel and movement from spectre... They've just swapped bezel and caseback...

VSF already released them.

K69NK2.jpeg

K69vtF.jpeg

K697Nt.jpeg

K69R1E.jpeg

K69fMn.jpeg

K69GD3.jpeg

K69Sos.jpeg

K690TY.jpeg

K69bbD.jpeg

K69J5k.jpeg

K69VBo.jpeg

K69cNJ.jpeg

K6nDKP.jpeg

K6nZ9W.jpeg

K6njMS.jpeg

K6n3DQ.jpeg

K6nHqL.jpeg

K6nKTR.jpeg
Wow, dial of the Summer Blue looks much better than on any other photo or video I have seen so far, including the QC pics I received for my preorder. Either the TD use smartphones with terrible noise reduction processing that smoothens the dial too much, or there this is a new batch with an improved dial?
I really do hope, that my watch will look like the one on your photos. It's hasn't even shipped, though, probably because of the holidays in China this week.

Reactions: Jarken

chrisat

23/3/24
Puretimes' photos of the Summer Blue dial look very gen-like.
My watch has been shipped already, but with TOW it's going to be 3-4 weeks until I receive it. I do hope, that the watch will look more like on PT's photos than on my QC photos 😂

Litheo

23/4/19
The Blue dial seems well made, better than I expected. The black one seems good too. The 2 flaws that bother me at the moment are, the wrong bracelet and the numbers on the bezel that are not lumed

chrisat

23/3/24
The Blue dial seems well made, better than I expected. The black one seems good too. The 2 flaws that bother me at the moment are, the wrong bracelet and the numbers on the bezel that are not lumed
Right, they should have lume on the black one (not on the Summer Blue, though).

Ghost0481

Known Member
11/7/22
Germany

Hope it‘s ok to post here .. according to some pics provided from Elliot (Andiot watches) there is lume on the numbers of the black one and also on the blue one!

Ghost0481

Known Member
11/7/22
Germany
Whats wrong on the bracelet in your opinion?

Litheo

23/4/19

Hope it‘s ok to post here .. according to some pics provided from Elliot (Andiot watches) there is lume on the numbers of the black one and also on the blue one!
The numbers on the bezel of the black one should be lumed and not only the numbers of the dial. Instead the numbers on the bezel of the blue one are not lumed in the gen as @chrisat correctly observed