• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Seamaster 300

Litheo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/4/19
Any chances of seeing the new Seamaster 300 replicated? 🤤

aguida

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
5/3/22
Probably you should ask your preferred TD if he has heard anything from the factories. As a watch there is very little new in this model which makes it a easy-win for factories to replicate it. But whether they see a good market for it or not thatbis another question that a TD has perhaps a better chance to answer.

didjital7

Renowned Member
30/1/21
This looks almost identical to the 007 spectre model from years back. Pretty sure you can still get the rep of it.

Pinion Minion

World Class Breaker of Movements
Supporter
Certified
5/8/22
Texas

dpd3672

Putting the "whore" in "horology" since 2023
Supporter
Certified
29/5/23
USA
Some minor differences between it and the Spectre...bezel, sandwich looking dial, and different writing on the dial. Not sure about case size difference, but it's so close I did a double take...and I have a Spectre.

Pinion Minion

World Class Breaker of Movements
Supporter
Certified
5/8/22
Texas
I have this one- but I don't think they are making them any more:

Litheo

23/4/19
This looks almost identical to the 007 spectre model from years back. Pretty sure you can still get the rep of it.

Thanks, i have the spectre but i have tried the new one gen and i really like it, it has some nice improvement from the spectre.

chrisat

23/3/24
I have a Spectre in the mail already, but I am super excited about the Summer Blue release. I just tried one at the AD this week, but wasn't 100% sure whether I really should spend so much money for a "seasonal" watch. So when the info about the VSF release came out yesterday, I immediately made a reservation with a TD (even though I expect that the color will most likely be a bit off, as for the other VSF Summer Blue watches). Looking forward to 2 great Seamasters now.

If VSF releases the regular blue one as well before fall, Omega is not going to make a lot of money with me this year.

Litheo

23/4/19
I tried the black seamaster last summer in a store and really liked the matte effect on the dial and the bezel. I'm waiting to see some more detailed photos but if VSF has done a great job with the Omegas as usual it will be inevitable to pull the trigger

chrisat

23/3/24
I tried the black seamaster last summer in a store and really liked the matte effect on the dial and the bezel. I'm waiting to see some more detailed photos but if VSF has done a great job with the Omegas as usual it will be inevitable to pull the trigger
They never got the dial on the Spectre totally right. There was a refresh of v2 (some sort of v2.5) that eventually got some matte effect on the dial, but initially the dial was just plain black.
It's going to be interesting to see, how the dial on the new watches looks like. Hope they got it right this time.