• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Seamaster 300

chrisat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/24
Correct, the Summer Blue has a steel caseback with Poseidon on it (I believe that's true for all watches from the Summer Blue Collection).

Reactions: Ghost0481

Cpt_Jezal

Looking Around
1/5/24
On your experience, is there a point waiting for the navy blue version?
Or they are never going to make it?

Cpt_Jezal

Looking Around
1/5/24
Got mine now … this watch is truly a stunner… was lurking around a spectre a long time ago but a few things does not match my taste in my opinion … the seamaster 300 heritage does all of this right or better in my opinion 😎
Such a beautiful and balanced piece!
I am in the same boat as you were, thinking of a spectre but this Heritage won me over. The only reason I have not ordered yet is waiting a bit for the navy blue version (if they make it).

Almost pulled the trigger on the gen during vacation :)

Ghost0481

Known Member
11/7/22
Germany
Such a beautiful and balanced piece!
I am in the same boat as you were, thinking of a spectre but this Heritage won me over. The only reason I have not ordered yet is waiting a bit for the navy blue version (if they make it).

Almost pulled the trigger on the gen during vacation :)

Such a beauty! And VSF have made one of the best in case of qualitiy … finish is on spot, movement ist quite, winds super smooth and runs like a champ… 💪

Reactions: Cpt_Jezal

btrizzy1

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
26/12/09
I received a Blue 300 Heritage today and looks stunning. However the bracelet does not feel the same as it looks. A lot of sharpness when running hand along the bracelet and lot of play between the links. Feels very cheap. Hopefully and oil bath tonight and a couple passes with Sunshine cloth will help.

superflysocal

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/2/23
USA
I received a Blue 300 Heritage today and looks stunning. However the bracelet does not feel the same as it looks. A lot of sharpness when running hand along the bracelet and lot of play between the links. Feels very cheap. Hopefully and oil bath tonight and a couple passes with Sunshine cloth will help.
Did you get the summer blue or the navy blue? If it is the navy blue, can you post some pics in this thread:

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Atherton