• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF V3 Submariners up on Jtime

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Hi Guys,

today, I received my ZZF V3 Hulk and the ZZF V3 No Date. ( Im in Germany )
first of all , I have to highlight the outstanding service and support from Li and Lana.
Thank you again for that Service and trustful action !!!

I have the Hulk Gen and really , I see close to no "flaws" which I would see in a distance of 50cm.
The dial is slightly slightly slightly slightly light coloured as the gen ( but really , super super slightly )
Im going to do some pictures to compare both in the netx days.

Again - all nice and smooth with the TD Li / Jtime and Im looking again for a new "deal"

Regards

Zoidberg

Maybe v4 they fixing dial sunburst, I need to go no date now .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

torch77

Renowned Member
30/11/12
Spain Madrid
Hi Guys,

today, I received my ZZF V3 Hulk and the ZZF V3 No Date. ( Im in Germany )
first of all , I have to highlight the outstanding service and support from Li and Lana.
Thank you again for that Service and trustful action !!!

I have the Hulk Gen and really , I see close to no "flaws" which I would see in a distance of 50cm.
The dial is slightly slightly slightly slightly light coloured as the gen ( but really , super super slightly )
Im going to do some pictures to compare both in the netx days.

Again - all nice and smooth with the TD Li / Jtime and Im looking again for a new "deal"

Regards

Zoidberg

Hey mate
Wear your hulk in good health.
Can I ask how is the color of insert ? And if you have any photos ?
Cheers

Zoidberg

Supporter
Certified
27/8/20
Germany
Hey mate
Wear your hulk in good health.
Can I ask how is the color of insert ? And if you have any photos ?
Cheers

what do you mean with the "insert" -> are you talking about the Dial or the Bezel ?

Reactions: recan1ze

ornateLover

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/8/20
Thanks for that!

Does anyone know if this is the same insert/colour as the V2s? Or was that closer in colour?

I am wondering this too. Is insert or dial improved from v2s? I like my v2s with prof crystal a lot. Really helped reduce brightness of dial but if v3 has better dial might have to get

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
I am wondering this too. Is insert or dial improved from v2s? I like my v2s with prof crystal a lot. Really helped reduce brightness of dial but if v3 has better dial might have to get

These factories have it made. Call it a new version and the forums make up all the improvements themselves. If they had changed anything other than the bracelet they would be shouting it from the rooftops to keep their marketshare.

Straightravage

Known Member
4/2/16
Help for the 3135 movement.

I have a V6S sub with 2xxx movement. I can hear that balance wheel winding/moving over my dogs licking their paws. That’s how loud that movement is.

with this V3 3135 movement I can’t hear the wheel move at all!

I know it’s working because it’s keeping time. But is that normal...not hearing the wheel on this 3135?

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Help for the 3135 movement.

I have a V6S sub with 2xxx movement. I can hear that balance wheel winding/moving over my dogs licking their paws. That’s how loud that movement is.

with this V3 3135 movement I can’t hear the wheel move at all!

I know it’s working because it’s keeping time. But is that normal...not hearing the wheel on this 3135?

If your talking about the rotor, yes

Reactions: Kalev007

jodelaplaya

2/4/14

This is the first v2s except the X serial which is replaced by a Y which is still misaligned I don't see anything new. Maybe the clasp or full bracelet still not have the right answer. Cuz li claim it's full bracelet but he also clamed it was full 904l

Reactions: Jayalvin777

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
can you Show some pics in direct sunlight or video with flashlight?
In normal light the v2s looked good befor too.

The dial is exactly the same as V2s. It has been mentioned before the changes from V2s to the V3 are as follows:

1) New/Improved Crystal
2) Better Rehaut
3) ARF/CleanF bracelet

NightShot

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/10/20
The dial is exactly the same as V2s. It has been mentioned before the changes from V2s to the V3 are as follows:

1) New/Improved Crystal
2) Better Rehaut
3) ARF/CleanF bracelet

4) bezel CF v3 i think.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹

1) New/Improved Crystal
2) Better Rehaut
3) ARF/CleanF bracelet

Is it really proven that the whole bracelet is arf? I find those cooperation with ar bracelet factory stickers a bit dodgy considering that zzf is basically using arf name to promote their new version. Wouldn’t be surprise if ar plays then a trick and all Those bracelets end up being 316L I guess time will tell.

Straightravage

Known Member
4/2/16
My bracelet is good. I had to take it all apart and oil up the pieces. It sounded like a cheap Walmart bracelet. But after I lubed it...not it’s smooth and quite!

the only other thing I noticed about the bracelet...the beveled notch under the Rolex crown locking piece...the bevel is short and doesn’t reach the sides like a gen or even my Noob V6S does.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jayalvin777

Straightravage

Known Member
4/2/16
Also the camera doesn’t capture the rich green color. It’s hard to see the actual color in pics! Believe me...in person it beautiful!

Also, does anyone have this issue with their V3... I removed my band to oil it, and noticed my watch (without the band), when shaken, sounds like there is a loose screw or something inside if it?
I took the case back off and could not see anything obviously loose. Looking at the dial...there is no obvious thing loose.
could the bezel have something loose, detent etc?

Reactions: brandon1221