• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF V3 Submariners up on Jtime

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
So far we got second markers touching the rehaut, yellow pearl, bad cgs and wrong spaced serialnumber. Rest is premium:lolzor:

Reactions: DrMaRcO

DJ87

Gold Patron
Certified
7/1/19
Europe
Looking into pulling the trigger on a ZZF V3 Sub No Date from Jtime so hoping someone can give some feedback on this from previous releases:

-Which movement version is recommended if you are interested in replacing the movement should the watch have any issues later on? A2836?

-Anyone done any franken on the No Date versions and if so what is considered priority? Maybe GEN crystal or GEN ceramic bezel insert?

Straightravage

Known Member
4/2/16
So far we got second markers touching the rehaut, yellow pearl, bad cgs and wrong spaced serialnumber. Rest is premium:lolzor:

God damn! Thanks for sharing this. Now I can’t stop stating at the seconds marker on my QC pics!

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Looking into pulling the trigger on a ZZF V3 Sub No Date from Jtime so hoping someone can give some feedback on this from previous releases:

-Which movement version is recommended if you are interested in replacing the movement should the watch have any issues later on? A2836?

-Anyone done any franken on the No Date versions and if so what is considered priority? Maybe GEN crystal or GEN ceramic bezel insert?

A2836 would be easier for a full replacement, but some TDs are also selling the clone movements as far as I know.

Not sure if a gen crystal is needed on an 114060 rep. Even the latest CF bezel inserts aren't that bad. I'd personally save the money and sell the ZZF V3 to switch to a 124060 rep in one or two years...

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20

I think the CG's on the zzf v3 look pretty good? As good as the VSF? Certainly better than the a2836 movement version.

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
God damn! Thanks for sharing this. Now I can’t stop stating at the seconds marker on my QC pics!

Haha sorry m8. But hard to see on wrist, fingers crossed for a better batch. Love the watch anyway:)

Redheart

17/5/19
Is the anybody brave enough that filed down those parrallel crown guards in order to correct the angle?

Evberkel

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/20
Here are the QC I have recieved, this is the second one. First one I rejected. This one looks good to me, what do u guys tink?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: KJ2020

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Here are the QC I have recieved, this is the second one. First one I rejected. This one looks good to me, what do u guys think?

Have you accepted? It’s not for us to
Decide if your watch is good. Remember the qc rule

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020

mastermar

Horology Curious
10/10/20
Hey mate what means CG? And another question to all of you - what do you think of the tiny marks here - are they normal? Does the gen have those as well? What is this? Reflection? And do you think the lasercrown is too visible?

and what do you mean with Rough rehaut ledge?

f575w85z.jpg

Last edited:

Evberkel

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/20
Have you accepted? It’s not for us to
Decide if your watch is good. Remember the qc rule

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I know buddy. Just wanted to show it. I already accepted this one this morning (Europe)

Last edited:

DJ87

Gold Patron
Certified
7/1/19
Europe
A2836 would be easier for a full replacement, but some TDs are also selling the clone movements as far as I know.

Not sure if a gen crystal is needed on an 114060 rep. Even the latest CF bezel inserts aren't that bad. I'd personally save the money and sell the ZZF V3 to switch to a 124060 rep in one or two years...

Yeah been considering the A2836 as the best option.
Goong to see what the gen bezel insert goes for because honestly I dont even think I am interested in the 124060. I acctually like the case much better on the 114060 and the size.