• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF V3 Submariners up on Jtime

Valentz

Honest Scammer
Supporter
7/5/20
sure low light would be nice, thank you buddy
i was going to put in a gen insert because i realy do not like those dark low light moments...

I feel you mate, i bought ARF and ZZF, apparently ARF insert is better if you talking about insert number gettin dark. You have to clean CF insert more often to make it bright.

Thats why i change to Gen insert. This is with low light and not so low light appearance.
20200922-081838.jpg
20200922-081759.jpg

to get the best sub (cheapest way), i think Gen insert and Gen crystal is a must.

Reactions: Bobi01 and KJ2020

Zenth

Known Member
12/9/20
I feel you mate, i bought ARF and ZZF, apparently ARF insert is better if you talking about insert number gettin dark. You have to clean CF insert more often to make it bright.

Thats why i change to Gen insert. This is with low light and not so low light appearance.
20200922-081838.jpg
20200922-081759.jpg

to get the best sub (cheapest way), i think Gen insert and Gen crystal is a must.

Why don’t you bought RXF instead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
ARF V3 is still a better dial, bracelet and insert than the ZZF. The only thing the zzf has is the correct case. However, in person no one can tell the .5 mm wider lugs of the arf. I am sorry if this hurt anyone but it is the truth, ARFV3 for the win

Until ZF of course ;)

Valentz

Honest Scammer
Supporter
7/5/20
Why don’t you bought RXF instead?

Hi mate,,,
I bought arf and zzf v2s about 3months ago. So I mix the best part of that two n put some gen parts to build best sub (in cheapest way) than to spend $10K .

I dont think other rep from other factory will perfect my build since no one can beat gen parts.

Reactions: Bobi01 and KJ2020

Valentz

Honest Scammer
Supporter
7/5/20
ARF V3 is still a better dial, bracelet and insert than the ZZF. The only thing the zzf has is the correct case. However, in person no one can tell the .5 mm wider lugs of the arf. I am sorry if this hurt anyone but it is the truth, ARFV3 for the win

Until ZF of course ;)

Im sorry mate, ZZF case is worse than ARF, the crown guard and engrave for serial number with the spaceing problem is a big NO for me. I stick with ARF case :)
20200830-085419.jpg

foozoo58

Banned
20/11/19
Im sorry mate, ZZF case is worse than ARF, the crown guard and engrave for serial number with the spaceing problem is a big NO for me. I stick with ARF case

I was trying to give the ZZF folks somethingggggggg...... I agree though. ARF is a better sub overall than zzf ln version

Zenth

Known Member
12/9/20
Then tell me dude,if we talk currently whose sub date is the best from now?

giphy.gif

Valentz

Honest Scammer
Supporter
7/5/20
Then tell me dude,if we talk currently whose sub date is the best from now?

giphy.gif

IMO, none LOL...
But im sure others have their own opinion. Which one they will accept flaw and it depends on their individual taste. Pls dont get me wrong, I respect all opinion. I just choose Franken for my way to get best sub in the cheapest way.
cheers mate...

Reactions: KJ2020

mariot

22/2/19
big hole is still there and wrong X and old plastic glidelock and bad crown guards

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020

foozoo58

Banned
20/11/19
You still haven't taken the hint. Sick of seeing your crap on my threads. Please just leave

Cheers

People want to know the truth. They ask for my opinion and I give it. Cheers mate