• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZFac & KW-V6Fac PAM 569 are coming!! - [QC pics allowed]

Yourlefttoe

19/4/13
ZFac & KW-V6Fac PAM 569 are coming!! - [QC pics allowed]

Got my qc pics today

Had to reject it because of the poorly applied paint in the 10 minute marker on the bezel, its smudged onto the bezel and not filled into the recesses ( shows up on other pics as well)

Are the 12:00 markers are crooked as well or is it just me? ( that was the first instinctual thing i saw)

qWhJhzVl.jpg

Thanks

cdub25

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/3/15
NY
I've had mine for close to 2 months now and honestly I still can't tell if it's off slightly or not.

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
Got my qc pics today

Had to reject it because of the poorly applied paint in the 10 minute marker on the bezel, its smudged onto the bezel and not filled into the recesses ( shows up on other pics as well)

Are the 12:00 markers are crooked as well or is it just me? ( that was the first instinctual thing i saw)

qWhJhzVl.jpg

Thanks

that is fair, I would reject this one. Mine does not have those flaws...

I would also have a word with my TD as the paint job at 10 min is clearly bad, can he use proper QC before showing you this type of third grade reps ?...

pure b

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/14
Just ordered one from Toro. Always wanted this one since it was announced at SIHH but never actually bought it. Took the Seagull version

cavani

Horology Curious
19/7/15
Hi guys, got these in QC. I am happy with the pearl and CP. and everything else. Just a query on the bezel numbers (especially 30 & 45) which stood out for me as different. You think this is normal ? Need a second opinion

2napkd4.jpg

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi guys, got these in QC. I am happy with the pearl and CP. and everything else. Just a query on the bezel numbers (especially 30 & 45) which stood out for me as different. You think this is normal ? Need a second opinion

No worries about, it is a lighting angle matter
Looks nice
ALE

cavani

Horology Curious
19/7/15
Thanks guys.. I have accepted this & got the asso strap as well =) Also bought V2 Rolex DSSD D-blue which looked perfect in QC. Will post up pics of these PAM when it arrives.. Can't wait! (Fingers crossed on delivery !)

pure b

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/14
Just got my 569, ordered the 7750 version, paid $50 extra. Opened it up and it's a Seagull. Sent an email to the TD, hope he sorts this out....

I noticed when manually winding the watch it feels very rough, probably dry winding gears?

NickOT

I'm Pretty Popular
1/10/09
Just got my 569, ordered the 7750 version, paid $50 extra. Opened it up and it's a Seagull. Sent an email to the TD, hope he sorts this out....

I noticed when manually winding the watch it feels very rough, probably dry winding gears?
Yup that happened to me too, my TD offered to refund the difference (which doesn't really help since I specifically wanted the 7750) or swap it for the correct one (which still was a pain since I would have to send the watch back at my cost and have more waiting time).
I guess your TD would give you these options as well.

pure b

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/14
He probably will, he is on of the biggest TD's on RWI and RWG.

I really wanted the 7750 instead of the Seagull so a refund is only half of the problem solved. Sending it back to China is no option

PolonusTM

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/5/10
experience earned hard way - no Seagull's as A7750 cheaper replacement for all my future purchases! ALL of four watches with Seagull's movements crapped on me :/ So I can understand the disappointment :/

swdivad

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/3/06
experience earned hard way - no Seagull's as A7750 cheaper replacement for all my future purchases! ALL of four watches with Seagull's movements crapped on me :/ So I can understand the disappointment :/

I've seen great reports about the Seagulls... I have a PAM 569 with the ST2555 and it's been keeping great time and never had a problem!

The only thing that bugs me about it is the slow date change at midnight.

raywin

13/4/15
Hi fellow pam-crazy mates,

This V6F 569 Seagull is from a TD (Ken/Chazing) and it's my first Pam rep. Would appreciate if anyone can point out any abnormalities which i need to look out for in the QC pics? I think it looks great from my eyes at least.

9fyy42.jpg

20gd15y.jpg

315hmok.jpg

2ev8e21.jpg

fbkzo0.jpg

98hi00.jpg

Really need a train-ed pair of eyes to spot anything at all!

Thanks!

raywin

13/4/15
Hi guys,

I've accepted the QC pics anyway because i seriously couldn't see any flaws. :)

Thanks!

matthew90

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/14
He probably will, he is on of the biggest TD's on RWI and RWG.

I really wanted the 7750 instead of the Seagull so a refund is only half of the problem solved. Sending it back to China is no option

That sucks brother. a7750 is far more reliable than the Seagull for sure. You did good by not being cheap and getting the upgrade but the TD must have messed up during shipping. My 569 on 7750 is going strong 10 months now with no issues. I doubt Seagulls would perform the way a7750 and as [MENTION=28281]PolonusTM[/MENTION] says, they simply crap on you, Then all you are left is a really nice looking real-life dummy of a watch :)

Yourlefttoe

19/4/13
So my seagull driven 569 just died on me

Second hands won't move unless i shake the watch hard, and will only tick for a few seconds. I can hear the balance wheel ticking inside the case. The watch is fully wound

Any help guys?